• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting!

scarfication, we got it, currently in review... ;)

Christopher, we'll send you the info on that in about a few weeks, enjoy the bannerless right now :)

Sefiros, an email headed your way...

I ran into a slight problem....

PHP doesn't work... I first encountered in when I tried to upload my forum (phpBB2) and php didn't work. I asked a friend and he said it was improperly installed, and that he has had the problem before...

So I will email you this also, but incase you come here I will post it here also.

Sefiros, I believe Antoine replied to you, and let's stop the email-note-tag this forum :). Sorry if we reply kinda slow, we're swamped with requests.

Machine Head UK, you're approved! An email headed your way.

Christopher, PHP works perfectly fine. The problem was because you created a database w/o an account binding to it. But I installed the forum for you. Let's keep future technical issues off the forum and send them directly me. Thanks!

scarfication & leetcrew, account information going to show it's head in your Inbox pretty soon!

Originally posted by Antony
The problem was because you created a database w/o an account binding to it
Oh... I thought I did, my mistake then :eek:

Oh, and sorry bout posted here, I was just a bit peeved...

sorry for the delay guys, we're having a problem with our account-creation script, should be fixed tomorow.

All those of you who went and submitted your information through our website - your account has been created. If you have not received your account information through email, please notify me immediately.

As of now, we have given out 13 accounts, and looking for 7 more. Comon! don't be shy!

my DNS changes will be updated tomorow at 6pm PDT (or am...) (leetcrew.dhs.org) Please e-mail me the codes for banner. Thanks

Last edited:
Back