• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting with no ads

dank4000

Ok, i've just set a crap little host using some of my website space.
(no point lying really is there) it's probably not even worth posting here as it's features are basic and more for novice users. Still here's what you get

30mb space - Reliable

web based uploading only.

No banners, No Links Backs, No Pop ups (or unders)

pretty much it: if your interested: http://www.southlondonmeatmarket.com/beefhost/

Wrong forum, and...

Your URL is too long. I don't think you can really expect anyone to want to sign up for that!

I'm going to try your service, and see how it is. :)

rubbish?
hehe

I have beefhost.kg.com now but none the less

btw where should I have posted?
I didn't wanna advertise in free webhosting but should I have?

i think you put it in the right forum cuz you are a host offering webhosting its free but not a big deal.

anyways if you would have put it in the free hosting fourm they would say your spaming the boards.

it is a cruel world.. but good people like you do exist.. post it with big letter.. for NEWBIE only

ok, it's not too bad now i've got the script set up.

But still not something for a user who wants to create more than a personal page. I don't want anyone hogging bandwith.

So I will go ahead and post on the free web space board. I look forward to the stream of Horrible replys i get. :D

Dude, 30MB with PHP, mail and no ads isn't bad at all. Don't let them get to you! ;)
FTP would be a plus though. :D

I'm sure that people will like your plan. Not all the people ask for mysql, ...etc. Why they should go with tripod and not with you?

Just a question.

How frequently do you put this message on your page (like you have done now...):

10/Jan/02 - All old accounts have been suspended, due to someone taking advantage and simply using this as storage.

Suspending All accounts ??
:chinese2:

When I try to change any of my settings, I get the error message: "parameter 'FontSize' must be an integer between 8 and 24." What does that mean?

Here's why: I was using a different script which didn't give me what I needed. I only had one or two active users and one user who had signed up for ten accounts to use for storage.

So I had to replace the script with genesis.

Originally posted by conkermaniac
When I try to change any of my settings, I get the error message: "parameter 'FontSize' must be an integer between 8 and 24." What does that mean?

It means that you must have a font size between 8 and 24. A very user friendly error message if ever I saw one. =)

Yes, but how am I supposed to change the font size for my e-mail address? It's already set into the program. I'm talking about the menu where I change my settings (like passwords, etc.).

Back