• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free`hosting`Request

yuan

Hi, I'am a poor student. I like php program. Could you offer me free hosting? I will put you link or you ads on my site!
My full name: Buun
Siik Domain: bue.com.ru
Username : bue
Site Description: Okay, here goes. Its near the year end and as a student I would definitely miss my friends from the same class when we get separated next year. I would like to create a portal for all funkiologian to "gather" together again and share the good times that we had this year. Being a forum base cum portal base site it will contain our various experiences, memories and news. I'm quite new to this MySQL stuff but is quite willing to catch up a bit on it. Hope I get accepted for hosting for the benefit of my class and my MySQL learning experience.

Thanks Good luck

Hi,
I can offer you hosting at smokyhosts.com . Our beginers pacakge will perfectly suite your needs which comes with 150MB disk space and 1.5GB bandwidth.

The only thing you have to do in return is paste our ad code on all your pages.

For more information on our packages offered, please click here or you can also check out the links in my signature.

Hi, I'am a poor student. I like php program. Could you offer me free hosting? I will put you link or you ads on my site!
My full name: Buun
Siik Domain: bue.com.ru
Username : bue
Site:http://bue.com.ru
Site Description: Okay, here goes. Its near the year end and as a student I would definitely miss my friends from the same class when we get separated next year. I would like to create a portal for all funkiologian to "gather" together again and share the good times that we had this year. Being a forum base cum portal base site it will contain our various experiences, memories and news. I'm quite new to this MySQL stuff but is quite willing to catch up a bit on it. Hope I get accepted for hosting for the benefit of my class and my MySQL learning experience.

Thanks Good luck

Back