• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Request

chigdon

Hello, I am in need of some webhosting to start off my business for my local community. I am going to start a local news website since the local newspaper does not do a good job reporting any kind of news.

I will need a subdomain first, will get a domain name once I see if the business will do well.

I will need to following:

* 500-750mb of space
* 1.5-3gb of space
* 2-3 MySQL databases
* Will put a text link back to the host

Thank you,
chigdon

For just 5 posts/month you can get with hostingally:

5g webspace
200g bandwidth
free .tk domain
Cpanel 11 with Fantastico Auto Installer

All this guarenteed

Please take a look at http://hostingally.k.vu

Last edited:
I can offer cpanel hosting with 500 megabytes of space and 3 gigabytes of bandwidth.
Softaculous auto-installer.
5 of all features(mysql databases, sub domains, add on domains, email accounts, mailing lists, etc...)

A link back to my forum would be fine with me .
If you wouldn't mind a 300x300 small banner ad , i would upgrade your bandwidth to 5 gigabytes immediately .
Please do pm me if you are interested. Also wishing you good luck with this venture...

Last edited:
Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you.

NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION

For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B:
1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features
cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin

For 25 posts/month, I can give you plan C:
3 GB Space/30 GB BW/30x Features
cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin

Visit SiteFrost.com to signup.
Visit this page for plan details & more plans: http://sitefrost.com/pages.php?page=hostingplans.
Visit this page for server information: http://sitefrost.com/showthread.php?tid=416.

See you in SiteFrost!

Thanks.

Hi, sounds like an excellent idea!

No Ads, no forum posting. Just a professional service.

100 - 500MB Disk Space
1 - 5GB Bandwidth
Free yourdomain.jovca.com domain OR your own domain
cPanel 11 (Including Fantastico)
PHP5, CGI, Perl/Apache
2 - 5 MYSQL Databases
Regular Backups

www.jovca.com

James

Hello, we have a package for you.

<1> 2,000MB of space, 2GB
<2> 7,000MB of bandwidth, 7GB can be upgraded up to 30GB.
<3> Fantastico one click installations of your favorite software.
<4> Live help, and ticket support offered.
<5> Latest cpanel, 100 mysql databases, add-on domains, email accounts, and much more.

www.blazenhost.net
No post to Host.

Kvc hosting company

KVC OFFERS:
more thn 50 seo tools,
google webmaster tools,
300 templates

Webhosting Include:
CPanel 11,Fantastico
PHP5 & MYSQL
CGI & Perl 5
Website Builder (500 Designs)
50+ SEO TOOLS
FrontPage Ext 2000/2002
FTP Account
POP 3 Mbstring, Gdlibrary, SuPHP
Free Adwords Credit
RUBY on Rail
SPAM Assassin Protection
SSI, IonCube, Image Magick
Zend Optimizer
Awstats & Webalizer Stats
WHMR for Reseller Account
FFMPEG & LAME MP3
CURL & Fsockopen
MIME Type Support
Flash & Shockwave Support
24/7 Level 3 Support

Why KVCHOSTING: We are leaders in providing high quality and cost efficient web hosting services (PHP Web Hosting) from Personal to Business , with 24/7 Level 3 Support & 99.99% Guaranteed Uptime to support your needs.

Response time of 10-30 minutes, which is amongst the least of all other web hosting options
The resources offered are two times more than the other cheap web hosting companies
Affordable web hosting and cost effective cheap hosting, with the best services
24/7/365, Level 3 support (live chat & support ticket )
Various web hosting options, as per the needs of clients. Our options range from free hosting to dedicated hosting
45 Days Money Back
Free $25, $50, $75 and $100 Adwords Credit
Winner of many awards in 2009 (included in PC WORLD MAGAZINE) and over 10000 satisfied clients from all round the globe

KVC Technology: Our networks have been designed to accommodate clients and meet the demands for the highest possible quality network performance with our state-of-the-art OC-192c National IP Network providing for diversely routed OC-192c circuits. Our servers are equipped with best CPU Processors: Intel Core 2 Duo, Quad Core, Opteron, Intel Xeon Tigertown (16 CPU's). Our network gear: Cisco GSR 12000 Border Routers & Cisco 6509 Sup720 Core Network and Cisco 3350 Distribution Switches

Web hosting (or simply Hosting), is an online service that allows organizations, companies or individuals to post a website or web content on the platform of Internet. A web hosting service chiefly houses your website on Internet. KVCHOSTING L.L.C web hosting services meet the requirements of a variety of users. Whether you want to manage a personal website, or an e-commerce website for a business, we have got the affordable web hosting package for you.

Back