• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting request: Space: 1GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBKO

Request free webhosting
Which features do you need? (optional)
-
Do you need any other features? (optional)
-
Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages?
No
Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting?
Yes
Describe what you are going to use the free webspace for (what is your site about?)
is a christian fellowship with the aim of evangelism.
If your site is in another language than english specify the language here
-
Space? (optional)
1GB
Do you have a prefered server location? (optional)
  • Anywhere is ok

I'm sure that ImagiHost.com will fulfill those needs.

We offer 10 GB of disk space, instead of 1 GB, with no forced ads, and you don't have to post a single message to get our free hosting! Just register and you're set to go.

If you have any questions about ImagiHost.com, you can use the live chat widget on the homepage and I'll get to you. :)

Hey check out Whatthenets one we offer no ads no forum posting needed! 10 gb space 150 gb of band witch oh also we have a app installer and a site builder as well as ftp and file manger

MakeWebHost.com
Domain Allowed : 1
Disk Space : 3 GB(3000MB)
Bandwidth : 10 GB(10,000 MB)
FTP Account : 1
MySQL Database : 2
Email Account : 5
Sub domain : 10

24*7 support via ticket and live chat

Hi OBKO,

I'd be happy to host your website free of charge. Do you have a domain name? If not, I can sponsor you a .COM, .NET, or .ORG.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back