• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess Space:

php_addict

Request free webhosting
Which features do you need? (optional)
  • cPanel
  • mySQL
  • PHP
  • phpMyAdmin
  • FTP
  • .htaccess
Do you need any other features? (optional)
-
Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages?
Yes
Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting?
No
If you are going to host special content, please describe it (for instance adult content, video hosting etc) (optional)
-
If your site is in another language than english specify the language here
-
Space? (optional)
-

I just need a site to host a simple membership site for our group, an simple online group chat and probably a forum in the future.
Also if we reach more than 50 members we might be uploading some pictures, for videos we'll probably use youtube or if ever we will upload videos,
the maximum would be just a minute, they're just probably photo slideshows.

I have a co.cc domain already.
I can just use your server's NS so that I park it on your server.

Last edited:
We have cPanel, MySQL, PHP, PHPMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess.

In exchange, you can place a relevant advertisement on the site. This covers all the costs.

You can use a co.cc with our service.

If interested, you'll need an invite code. Just PM me.

How come you need another account? We already have one set up for you. And some of those features aren't available with shared hosts, such as ssh/sftp. If you need that stuff, you'll probably have to fork out some cash.

Not everyone has a credit card, so that option may be not possible.

HostBug (which I own) along with many many other hosts except Mail In Payments. If you can't even mail in a payment then you are probably under age and/or up to something bad.

The 'I don't have a credit card' excuse is a pretty weak one nowadays.

Back