• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, Fantastico, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess, Oth

Luvenga

Request free webhosting
Which features do you need? (optional)
  • cPanel
  • mySQL
  • PHP
  • Fantastico
  • phpMyAdmin
  • FTP
  • .htaccess
  • Other - please specify in box below
Do you need any other features? (optional)
-
Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages?
Yes
Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting?
Yes
Describe what you are going to use the free webspace for (what is your site about?)
Webdesign
If your site is in another language than english specify the language here
Germany
Space? (optional)
-
Do you have a prefered server location? (optional)
  • Anywhere is ok

What kind of website are you building? What market is it targeted at? Finally, are you willing to participate in a forum community on a best effort basis?

My question is - if you're a web designer, why do you need Fantastico? I'd assume any web designer is skilled enough to install software themselves...

My question is - if you're a web designer, why do you need Fantastico? I'd assume any web designer is skilled enough to install software themselves...

IMO, Fantastico / Softaculous is used to skip some basic installation.

Anyway, I can host you on my private server in Kansas City as long as it is legal. Shoot me a PM.

Back