• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Offer 200 mb Storage/ 2 GB Bandwidth

BBReplay

We are offering the following web hosting package FREE for one year for one lucky person:

200 MB Storage
2 GB Bandwidth
Cpanel
Fantastico
Unmetered SQL Databases + Email & FTP Accounts
Php & Perl

In return we ask that you place a visible link to our web hosting service on your main page. This package is free for one year, after that regular hosting fees will apply.

To Apply Please PM me the following:
What your site is about, the url of the web site (if applicable), a brief explanation of why I should pick you for hosting.

I will pick one person from all PM's received before 7pm EST Sunday Oct 3rd to win the free hosting for 1 yr.

Thanks to everyone who has PM'ed me so far. You must include the following info in order to be considered:

To Apply Please PM me the following:
What your site is about, the url of the web site (if applicable), a brief explanation of why I should pick you for hosting.

hey.. so sorry but i juz PM u with my details.. pls forgive me but i know the deadline was a few hours ago.. but i just signed up for this forum quite literally a few hours ago... :(.. so bare with me....

Back