• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE hosting, NO ADs or POPUPS, 99.9% uptime guarantee, hosted off OC-192 backbone...

thedash

For excellent free homepage hosting, check out www.tech-area.com. We offer a superior service, absolutely FREE. Our FREE hosting package includes:

1) Absolutely NO ads or popups of any kind on any pages of your site.
3) 99.9% uptime guarantee.
2) 5mb of your own hosting space.
4) 24/7 technical support.
5) A minimum of 100mb of bandwith.
6) Hosting off a highspeed OC-192 backbone.
7) No fees, no setup charges.
8) A web-based filemanager.

ONLY *90 ACCOUNTS* TOTAL are being given away, so get them while they last! More information about our servers and hosting offer can be found at http://www.tech-area.com.

please don't spam!!!

You know this is a review board , but still try to get attention for your website. pleae remove or edit the contains ffs

I like the layout and the fonts, the only thing that bugs me is the text where you have this:
1) Absolutely NO ads or popups of any kind on any pages of your site.
3) 99.9% uptime guarantee.
2) 5mb of your own hosting space.
4) 24/7 technical support.
5) A minimum of 100mb of bandwith.
6) Hosting off a highspeed OC-192 backbone.
7) No fees, no setup charges.
8) A web-based filemanager.

It looks kinda blurry or something compared to the rest of the text. Might wanna put on antialiasing or anything since it's a picture anyhow...

Aside from that, it looks great!

i hope that too, look in the free hosting offer forum. this guy make 2 same topic about his great offer 5MB LOL.

-sercurity, show him the door !

thanks

Thanks for the review and helpful comments, i'll look into changing that image to better suit the site.

Just because i posted this on other threads doesn't mean i deserve a ban, this thread is so the site can have a review, the other post is to advertise the free hosting site, and the other post is to give details about the limited time offer, all of which fall into the catagories of that particular thread. So what's wrong with that?

http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59361

http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59359

from you, 2 post that are exact same contains, only they are posted after 1min. now here is a review forum and i don't see you write "review my site", only the same contains as the other 2.

you just broke the rules:
http://freewebspace.net/forums/showpost.php?p=364213&postcount=3

" 1. Only one new thread per week per host allowed <------
2. Don't push your own thread up
3. Web hosts are not allowed to reply to another web hosts thread, unless it's an offer for servers which the web host is honestly interested in."

so what is ur excuse ?

thanks

thanks for the good comments on the site, i areally appreciate that.

aki: until you find me in the rules someplace where it says every thread posted needs to be different, i suggest you stop baggering me. Also, i have "please review my site" posted under the initial post (or maybe its 2 down), as i forget it. As far as posting one new thread per week, they mean per topic not over the entire forum.

besides, it's not your call, so why are you giving me a hard time?

thank god that is not my call. from what i can see, you just want to get attention to your host offer, nothing else.

but hey wtf, It's your problem. not my. Have a nice week:)

Of course i do, as well as everyone else, which is why people come here. That's one of the general reasons people come to these forums...

lol thedash is trying to keep his cool and look professional while everyone tears him apart.
If you really wanted your site reviewed don't be a friggin' n00b and post an ad. Actually post a thread asking for people to review your site. I guarantee that not one person will think you as a professional EVER again.

First impression is everything.

just ignore this review plz !! this site has nothing to do with review but only ads

Back