• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting--new package!! No ads!!

smokyhosts

Hi,
In a spree to provide the best possible solutions for the free hosting members, now we have a plan in which you neither have to display ads nor post in the forums!!

smokyhosts.com has been in the webhosting industry since the past one year with a trusted members base of well over 550!! We offer on site Live Chat support system even to our free hosting members!! Come over and try our services to find the difference between us and the industry players.

Our packages go as follows::::::::
::Beginers Package::
Disk space :: 100MB
Bandwidth :: 1GB
No Ads
Setup :: 25points in the forums (One time only)
Monthly :: Free!!

::Advanced Package::
Disk space :: 300MB
Bandwidth :: 3GB
No Ads
Setup :: 25points in the forums (One time only)
Monthly :: 30points

:: Power Package::
Disk space :: 500MB
Bandwidth :: 5GB
No Ads
Setup :: 50points in the forums (One time only)
Monthly :: 50points

How to earn points?
--By posting in the forums
--By participating in the contests
--By signing up to free websites....One free signup site currently active!! Sign up and get one month hosting (30points) bonus!!

All our packages come with
~Cpanel
~Fantastico
~Unlimited MySQL Databasses
~Domain hosting support
~PHP, Zend Optimizer

More details regarding our packages and also link to signup can be found here

For the Beginers package, you just need to post 25posts or better off, just signup to the offer and recieve 30points.

Then on you can enjoy free hosting for lifetime!!

Well i'm Back in smokyhosts, and They Give me again the Hosting, and my Message is the Same. SMOKYHOSTS the Best Free webhosting in the World. 1''% Recommend.:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

thank you for smokyhosts.com,i'm gainning a host account from them,they are good host providers,thank you again.PS:my account sub domain is gmail,forum user gmail.

Smokyhosts

The hosting provided by smokyhosts is marvellous and always rely on smokyhosts for uploading your site content.
Believe me it has got evrything you desire in a ideal hosting account.
and it is free. What else they have a great admin

Back