• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting needed

scylla

Feel free to PM me with an offer or email me at vgchat@gmail.com with an offer.
Want to know what my site is about before you make an offer? Look at it.
Hi, I need to get free hosting and here's what I'll take:

No post to host offers (0 forum posts required to obtain hosting)
I will be allowed to place my own ads
I will accept offers that require 1 banner/page (No bot checking programs because I use shtml and I use subdomains to point to subdomains within (like nintendo.puck3d.net to point to me/somehost.com/nintendo) due to the difficulties they will create when checking)
25 or more addon/parked domains
cpanel
300 MB's space/2 GB's BW (or higher)
Expandable plans (the host should agree to provide me with extra space once I use up my current space.) (My site is using around 70 megabites right now so it should be a while before I need more space. All of the files are html files or small picture files for screenshots of games & such, which there are few of when you browse around.)
and of course php with 5 or more mysql databases

Last edited:
It's the host the one who accepts you, you don't accept the host. Morron

Last edited:
your requirements are rediculous, your site layout is poor. I would warn any hosting not to host this site as it will get no traffic and people will just getting p*ssed off with it and not click ads.!

Compufusion said:
your requirements are rediculous, your site layout is poor. I would warn any hosting not to host this site as it will get no traffic and people will just getting p*ssed off with it and not click ads.!

What's rediculous is you. Shut up.

That's why I read this forum...

Occasionally I find somebody I'm willing to host, but mostly, it's just so entertaining.

scylla said:
What's rediculous is you. Shut up.

Actualy no. What's rediculous is YOU! Requesting a FREE hosting and then bad mouthing the people who offer hosting.

www.extremepcgamerz.com

You will find our service to be top notch. Visit our site and see for yourself. You must post in our forum for account activation. However we do not require any forum posting after that post.

All accounts are FREE and come with Full CPanel. Ftp access.

•500mb Web Space
•50 Email Accounts
•10gb Bandwidth
•Front Page Extensions
•Web-Based Email Reader
•Incoming & Outgoing Mail
•Email Aliasing, Mail Manager
•Email Auto responders
•Quick Email Support
•Online Tech Support
•Online Manuals
•Online Control Panels
•Directory Protection
•Password Manager
•Spam Filtering
•Web-To-Email Form
•CGI-BIN
•Server Side Includes (SSI)
•mySQL/phpMyadmin
•PHP 4.3.8
•Perl 5
•Quad Xeon 3.0 GHz , Red Hat Fedora , Apache , Uninterruptible Power System,Temperature Controlled NOC , 99% Server Uptime , 24/7 Network Monitoring

We wait to hear from you. Visit us and see how good you could have it.

Never ever any ads or pop ups!

Thank you
www.extremepcgamerz.com

Is it just me or his site is down? And yeah take extremepcgamerz. He can host anybody. Even the foulest creature on this planet who started this stupid thread.

Back