• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Here!!!

romes

b&
b&
www.TFBHosting.biz/

Free Plan
----------------
120 MB Space
2 GB Bandwith = 2000 MB
Max FTP Accounts: 0
Max Email Accounts: 5
Max Email Lists: 1
Max Databases: 2
Max Sub Domains: 0
Max Parked Domains: 0
Max Addon Domains: 0
-------------

SOON PLAN WILL BE:
Free Plan
----------------
300 MB Space MORE SPACE!
2 GB Bandwith = 2000 MB
Max FTP Accounts: 0
Max Email Accounts: 5
Max Email Lists: 1
Max Databases: 2
Max Sub Domains: 0
Max Parked Domains: 0
Max Addon Domains: 0
-------------

It's free hosting from a pirate himself. He's using a nulled version of IPB.

Code:
<ipscheck>
<result>1</result>
<customer_id>0</customer_id>
<account_id>0</account_id>
<version_id/>
<version_string>2.2.1</version_string>
<release_hash><{%dyn.down.var.md5%}></release_hash>
</ipscheck>

uhh go ahead. my buddy paid for it. he has the all the info for the purchase. so your the one thats going to look like the A$$.

its not nice to hate on other sites, just bc urs sucks.

I don't have to steal to be successful.

Either way, good luck in your defense. I would guess your forum will be (a) registered by the end of the week or (b) completely offline.

bc, IPB has changed their plans. so in order to get a customer id, he has to renew. he has legal ownership of the board. he has paid for it. it doesnt matter if he renews, renewing only gives him free updates is all.

bc, IPB has changed their plans. so in order to get a customer id, he has to renew. he has legal ownership of the board. he has paid for it. it doesnt matter if he renews, renewing only gives him free updates is all.

They give a customer ID when you signup. Don't play stupid, thief.

dude, what dont you get. i just explained this to you. whent hey changed the plans, they turned off his auto update, which means he is no longer a customer. he has the rights to the board since he paid, so hes allowed to use it. but bc of this, we dont get free updates, but we can if we renew.

They give a customer ID when you signup. Don't play stupid, thief.

Because stupid i don't trust any of the people that can use the ACP an i don't want them taking MY Customer ID that I PAID $65 of MY MONEY to get you have a problem with that then deal with it. I can explain to IPB if they ask and if they tell me to put it on then i can i have a login to show and invoice emails to show and so on and umm romes im still a customer i just won't auto pay when i have to renew my subscription i just have to buy the new plan to continue to be updated auto but if it makes ya happy i will add my thing to it >.> god

Last edited:
its not nice to hate on other sites, just bc urs sucks.

wow you deal with this like such a professional
i mean you just showed us how much of a hypocrite you are with lines like the one before
if you don't want people hating then don't hate others
putting others down really shows how you will treat your customers if they question something about your service

and why would you be scared of people getting your customer id

i'd rather have it up there then say get charged for attempted piracy because you refuse to put it on your board

i also find it highly unlikely you bought it if your getting all huffy and putting someone down for questioning your ethics

1. my friend chooses to do what he wants with his board.
2. im not a hypocrite. the board doesnt belong to me, it belongs to my friend. im just telling what is right.
3. i treat my customers as friend. they ask a Q, i answer it to my knowledge of the Q. So i dont have to show my customer id. its non of your business if i bought the board or not. let IPB find out by them selves. and if they do ask, i have the proof for the board. so i have no worries.

my friend put the customer id on. and IPB did contact us, and guess what. our board is still here. Friend showed them the payment info, the invoices, and IPB said ok. our board has been paid for, so its not nice to report us saying we have a nulled board when that info is false. so mind your own business.

Back