• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Forever

Which feature is most important to a free hosting account?

• Storage Space

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Bandwidth

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Subdomains

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parked Domains

• Addon Domains

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • MySQL Databases

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Email Accounts

• Total voters

Compufusion

Hi,

My name is Robin Morton and I am co-owner of www.compufusion.co.uk, we are currently offering two types of free web site hosting, all we ask is that you place a googleAds banner which is small and a text link to our website at the bottom of your webpages, our packages have the following features:
Free Bandwidth Junkie
100mb space
10gb bandwidth
3 subdomains
1 parked domain
3 addon domains
1 MySQL database
50 email accounts

Free Storage Junkie
200mb space
5gb bandwidth
2 subdomains
1 parked domain
2 addon domains
2 MySQL databases
75 email accounts

If you would like a free hosting account please email r.morton@compufusion.co.uk and please have your email laid out in the following format.
Name:
Contact Email:
Domain Name the domain you want to host:
Prefered Username:
Prefered Hosting Package:
Prefered Password if this is not supplied your password will be 123456:
If you have any other questions please email me or look at our forum, www.compufusion.co.uk/forum

We hope to bring you great hosting packages,

Robin Morton

Last edited:
Yes we allow subdomains.. if you would like a compufusion.co.uk subdomain provide that as your domain name.

very good except text link.

if there is a text link, my members notice it's freehosting and dont like to post.
Im not mention your hosting is not stable.
my site downs many times and gets too many mysql errors till now.

hosting providers like to force text links for advertisement, but hostees want to be looks like a paid hosting.
without text link like 300megs will get more hits eventually. Just a thought.

Hi,

Thanks for your opinion, but we need to pay for your hosting unlike others that shut down and leave their customers looking for another host.

If your creative, try getting the ads to look fancy by putting pics around it or something like that.

Thanks for your comment,
Jamson
Compufusion

Nothing last forever. This is for sure. Even the sun dies out one day. Anyway, I think stablity is most important, not bandwith or storage. At least for me. =D

I voted for bandwith.

BTW you guys are going to lose your mind on the next officialfreedom PR that goes out... and it's going out NewsWire like. Not FWS like.

Hi,
I don't know what my partner is going on about, your hosting account will disappear if you don't put our ads on it, or if no-body is interested in our services because we need to pay for our server anyway, but we are trying our best.

Also, the only cap on the MySQL databases is on your webspace, when it runs out so does your MySQL space.

Also, if you want to email me for free accounts, email me at jamson (at) compufusion.co.uk or just email Robin

Thanks,
Jamson
Compufusion

Back