• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting for non profit group

!Bigman!

Hi im looking for somthing like

500MB space (expandable later?)
atleast 1GB transfer
preferable cPanel
5 MySQL DBs

No ads except maybe a link to your site?

This is for a non profit Boy Scout troop

Thanks
Mike

Hi,

I can do this for you for a link back to my site (under construction)

1gb space
5gb bandwidth
10 of each cpanel features

pls pm me

thanks

Hi im looking for somthing like

500MB space (expandable later?)
atleast 1GB transfer
preferable cPanel
5 MySQL DBs

No ads except maybe a link to your site?

This is for a non profit Boy Scout troop

Thanks
Mike

Hello,

Deise-Host will be happy to help you with your project.
500 MB of Space
1 GB of Transfer
cPanel with Fantastico
5 of each feature.
Link Back Required

If interested, please e-mail: info @ deise-host.com

Our site: http://www.deise-host.com

Regards,
Dan.

i have already seen that and questions an be answered on the temporary index page on my site :(

Also be aware this is no fault of mine and i am truly sorry about what happened

Host Caters Can Contact Me On The Email Provided On The Site

Last edited:
i have already seen that and questions an be answered on the temporary index page on my site :(

Also be aware this is no fault of mine and i am truly sorry about what happened

Host Caters Can Contact Me On The Email Provided On The Site

Abit strange pipsta! There have been a few changes to that index but whatever....I did email you though....I had some questions about your designer....as I said in the email just click my live chat button via the website.

Abit strange pipsta! There have been a few changes to that index but whatever....I did email you though....I had some questions about your designer....as I said in the email just click my live chat button via the website.

Update: Philip did come and have a live chat with me. All of our content has now been removed. Its really a typical response of "I didnt do it"
He claimed a hired person from getacoder.com was responsible and has been reported. Strange though that Philip didnt even get a name or co. name from getacoder! His IP also matched that of the ripper but it still was'nt him.

Hes only 18 and bought an unmetered hosting account off ebay from grab-hosting.com :confused4

:idea: Heres a tip for anyone considering the HOSTING business :idea:
Dont approach it this way. Dont just sign up for a reseller from an upstream you know nothing about (this will come back to haunt you!)
There is a LOT more work involved when running a hosting business. I wish people would understand that! Honesty and ethics will carry you further than anything. If you dont want to work at this EVERY DAY...then sign up for affiliate programs only and dont call yourself a HOST! :eek2:

Update: Philip did come and have a live chat with me. All of our content has now been removed. Its really a typical response of "I didnt do it"
He claimed a hired person from getacoder.com was responsible and has been reported. Strange though that Philip didnt even get a name or co. name from getacoder! His IP also matched that of the ripper but it still was'nt him.

Hes only 18 and bought an unmetered hosting account off ebay from grab-hosting.com :confused4

:idea: Heres a tip for anyone considering the HOSTING business :idea:
Dont approach it this way. Dont just sign up for a reseller from an upstream you know nothing about (this will come back to haunt you!)
There is a LOT more work involved when running a hosting business. I wish people would understand that! Honesty and ethics will carry you further than anything. If you dont want to work at this EVERY DAY...then sign up for affiliate programs only and dont call yourself a HOST! :eek2:
What has age got to do with anything?
I know many people 40+ that are worse then alot of 18 yos.

Guys,
Let's be honest. The OP asked for free hosting, not a free for all.
Calm down and take yer dispute elsewhere.

Back