• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting for high traffic websites...

Clayt555

Good Day,

We are offering a unique service to selected webmasters of sites which run advertisement banners and which generate a large volume of traffic.

This offer includes free hosting on a dedicated server, shared only with a maximum on 6 other websites. This includes up to 70GB of data transfer bandwidth available a month, which will guarantee a top response from your website.

The dedicated server is a top of the range Hewlett Packard Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz, with 1GB RAM. There is unlimited space available, and connections to the internet include 6 Gigabit Ethernet connections, 1 OC-3 connection and 1 DC-3 connection. The server is based in Texas, USA and includes nightly backups with many redundant UPS's and Generator Backups.

You can have your website hosted on our server for free, without any cost to yourself, but in return we ask that you run advertisement banners on the top of every page of your website.

What we offer to you as well is a percentage of the revenue that the advertisement banners bring in. We can offer you up to 50% of the revenue generated to yourself, which will equate to around US$1000 a month. This is based on a site bringing in about 3000 unique visitors a day.

So in summery, we are offering a free hosting service for large traffic websites, with no cost to the owner, with an excellent opportunity to earn a nice amount of extra cash per month.

We are in the process of selecting a handful of the best websites - these sites have to have a professional design and layout, with some sort of proof of the traffic they receive every month. We are targeting gaming sites - this includes fan sites for games such as HalfLife, Quake, UT, Warcraft etc - they can be of any genre, but as pointed out above have to be of very high quality and generate a lot of traffic. Other websites of different topics can apply, as long as they target the 12-25 year age group.

We ask that the website receive at least 500 unique visitors a month.

For any queries, or to submit a request for your site to be reviewed and to receive more information (which includes the potential earnings for websites of different popularity and more information on the server which will host the websites) please send an email to myself at parkedwrong@hotmail.com

Some of the software on offer...

Running Linux RedHat 7.2
FrontPage Extensions support
Password Protection
Custom Log Files
Log Analysis
Traffic Monitoring
SSL (Support .shtml extensions)
Perl 5.6 (you have a cgi-bin)
mySQL 3.23
PHP 4.0
OpenSSH 2.9
Python
Anonymous FTP

Last edited by a moderator:
You need a newer version of your PHP. A lot of stuff won't run on that old 4.0 which is going on 3 years old. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Clayt555
Whats the latest version of PHP? I'll ensure its installed...

PHP 4.3.0 is the newest version around, however I would recommend something else, some scripts might not able to work.

You can either install PHP 4.2.2 or PHP 4.2.3

Cheers,
Rick ;)

Last edited:
Super, this guy is giving away a hell of alot with not much in return, so do him the common curtesy of waiting at least a week for an answer, thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your replies. Firstly I feel a right champion after being made aware of an error in the original post - the figures you see there are based on 3000 unique visits a day, not a month.

I have replied to all emails so far sent - I will be online from the 20th February if anybody wants to talk to me in 'person' using IRC, Messenger, ICQ or whatever. I will post more contact details here if there is still an interest.

I apologise once again for the error in the original post.

Maybe you could have edited the original when you spotted your error? Never mind I did it for you...:bandit2:

Clay you state that

"We can offer you up to 50% of the revenue generated to yourself, which will equate to around US$1000 a month. This is based on a site bringing in about 3000 unique visitors a day."

Can 3000 uniques a day x 30 days or 100,000 uniques generate $1000 a month in banner revenue alone? That seems a very high estimate for banners only.

I've based that figure of around $1000 on 360,000 page views a month (basically an average of each visitor checking out 4 pages)

All sites I'll be hosting will be of the same genre and will be targeting the same age group. Going on your own, you probably wont make $1000 a month, but being part of a larger network, the cost per click and cpm does go up quite a bit, as 4 sites who each get around 360,000 uniques a month equates to a 1 large 'virtual' site of around 1,500,000 ad impressions a month. That does push up what you can get for ad impressions.

This is all based though on having the right advertising contacts.

Originally posted by Clayt555
I've based that figure of around $1000 on 360,000 page views a month (basically an average of each visitor checking out 4 pages)

All sites I'll be hosting will be of the same genre and will be targeting the same age group. Going on your own, you probably wont make $1000 a month, but being part of a larger network, the cost per click and cpm does go up quite a bit, as 4 sites who each get around 360,000 uniques a month equates to a 1 large 'virtual' site of around 1,500,000 ad impressions a month. That does push up what you can get for ad impressions.

This is all based though on having the right advertising contacts.

Wow, i didn't knew you could get that much money from advertisements.:p Thats more then i can get in 3 years.

But i'm only 15 so :rolleyes:

3000 unique hits a day! are you on something...no offence
but 3000 hits a day i can do but not unique thats crazy, to have 3000 unique a day continuisly thats for like big crops that fear no one ^_^;;; but yeah its a little creepy...I would send an email but I am afraid of not enough U-hits a day haha

Back