• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE HOSTING for 5 web sites !!!

blastcenter

Blastcenter is offering 5 FREE hosting accounts with 20Gb transfer and 500Mb hdd ( our Plan C ) for 5 websites that meet the following conditions:

- no adult , warez, mp3 , etc
- must be already established and have over 20.000 visitors per month
- must move in no more than 1 week to our servers
- must agree to place the next button with a link to us on every page
hostedby.gif

If you are interested and meet the conditions please email to
sales@blastcenter.com

Originally posted by Asian_DOC
What method did you use to work that out?
Pricing? :confused:

From the TRACERT and whois in ARIN's database, I still couldn't determine the ISP. :confused2

blastcenter, what ISP are you using?

[add]
Pricing in terms of the low deviation of the prices as the webspace increases.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Asian_DOC
But it is free, a button is nothing compared to the 10 popups some free hosts force on your page.

Someone visits your site, he sees the button an thinks "Hey, I could use some good paid hosting". The visitor clicks the button and signs up for the hosting, blastcenter makes money, and give you free hosting.

Generally, this os more profitable then placing ads from networks.

Originally posted by gyrbo

Someone visits your site, he sees the button an thinks "Hey, I could use some good paid hosting". The visitor clicks the button and signs up for the hosting, blastcenter makes money, and give you free hosting.

Generally, this os more profitable then placing ads from networks.
Right, but in the end, the person receiving the free hosting still wins. S/he doesn't have to put up with the all the ads that get forced on their site.

If I was getting free hosting, I wouldn't care if a host made $1000 profit or just $50. I would go with the one that's better, and with less ad, in this case blastcenter.

I don't mean to get into any kind of flaming more, I understand what you mean, but all my previous post was pointing out is that what is offer is a good deal. :)

Maybe it's my internet connection but did anyone try to surf to the websites from clients that recommend this webhost (you can find them on the main page). I tried too but it seemed like forever to load ... could anyone test it out (would like to know).

Neftha

Take it you need a domain name though? Had to close my dev site because of dos attacks, but never got a domain, nor do I really want to. :)

Still, heck of a deal really.

Back