• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting, 300mb Space Atleast 1G BW(WarCraft site)

TheInfernoSin

I'm creating a WarCraft 3 and starcraft site and It seems that I will need to start over. I had a IF board and since its an early start I am forced to restart because Invisionfree isn't the place to be.

I'll place ads and later post if its an option.

Cpanel Only(I might need to bold this later).

Last edited:
I'm creating a WarCraft 3 and starcraft site and It seems that I will need to start over. I had a IF board and since its an early start I am forced to restart because Invisionfree isn't the place to be.

Check my free hosting service: Inviho.com - free 5GB space ,50 Gb bandwidh

Also keep us in touch abt Starcraft 2 .. I've checked the demo movies .Awesome :evilb:

You can give us a try

1234MB.com is offering top quality free hosting including:
  • 20GB Space
  • 20GB Bandwidth
  • NO ADVERTISEMENTS on your pages !
  • Free subdomain
  • Domain name support
  • FTP Support
  • WYSIWYG editor
  • PHP Support
  • MySQL Support
  • Application installer ( you can install with 1 click : tikiwiki, Joomla, Mambo, UseBB, bBlog, cutenews, wikiwig, SMF, osCommerce, coppermine, MyLittleForum, 4images, phpBB2, ZenCart, gallery, Nucleus, MyBB, sBlog, wordpress, Xoops )
  • INSTANT ACTIVATION
We offer also 24/7/365 support to our users.

So what are you waiting for ? Click here to join 1234MB.com now!

Thanks,
1234MB.com Team

Www.Webhost-Warehouse.Com Would Be Proud To Host Your Game Site (Especially as i enjoy the games!)
  • 5Gb Space
  • 10Gb bandwith
  • Cpanel/Fantastico Deluxe
  • 100 Email accounts , ftp accounts , msql databases and subdomains
  • Domain name support
  • Forum , Email , Phone & Messanger support*
  • INSTANT ACTIVATION !!!
  • Been hosting since early 2005 !
  • 99.5% Uptime , Fast download & page response speeds
  • All for small google adsense Ads on your site or forum
    PM me if you are interested in this offer

Sounds like you need good hosting. Synced can offer you custom and reliable web hosting. Our package starts with 300MB of space and 35GB of transfer. Both features can be increased for free once your site is on our servers and successful. We include cPanel and Fantastico as well. Mysql/PHP/POP e-mail are all standard.

Hello. I have CPanel with Fantastico and can offer you as much storage/bandwidth as you need. All you need to do in return is place and customize some non-intrusive ads onto your website.

Let me know if you have any questions.

We can provide you hosting.

No ads or posting required. Just links in your forum signatures!

Just make a request in our forum. If you would like a custom plan just say so in your request.

if anyone still got offers Reply to This I'm looking for another host with about the same specs but with these:

2 SQL
Cpanel
1 FTP
Custom Mime Types in Cpanel
1g bandwidth
300mB

Thanks, I'm working on this Site Map Project and I am willing to put ads on the main page, because there will only be 2-5 pages, but a lot of people using the software. So I'll put Ads on each main page especially the CP :). Btw if you have TEXT ADS :D I can use them to ;).

Regards,
Inferno PLZ

BTW I DON'T TRUST ANY SITE THAT DOESN'T PROVIDE ADS BECAUSE THERE SITE DOESN'T GAIN MONEY SO I DON'T SEE HOW IN THE WORLD THEY WILL STAY ACTIVE....

Last edited:
"2 SQL
Cpanel
1 FTP
1g bandwidth
300mB"

As requested we can provide you with most of this exept Custom Mime Types in Cpanel , If you could go without that we would be hounored to host you.

O_O, you can't add mime types in cpanel O_O apache handlers O_O. give me a PM plz where i can access ur site.(i looked but it had paid stuff so yeah PM me).

I'll host you without problem, if your hosted with me your site will never go down. Though a small advert is to be placed, pm me for info.

2 SQL
Cpanel
1 FTP
1g bandwidth
300mB

I have CPanel, FTP, and SQL (3 DB). I can increase your space to 300Mb and enable custom mime types.

BTW I DON'T TRUST ANY SITE THAT DOESN'T PROVIDE ADS BECAUSE THERE SITE DOESN'T GAIN MONEY SO I DON'T SEE HOW IN THE WORLD THEY WILL STAY ACTIVE....

I do my best to provide non-intrusive ads that can be customized to fit into your website. I can't understand how free hosts can stay alive without a solid revenue source.

if anyone still got offers Reply to This I'm looking for another host with about the same specs but with these:

2 SQL
Cpanel
1 FTP
1g bandwidth
300mB

Thanks, I'm working on this Site Map Project and I am willing to put ads on the main page, because there will only be 2-5 pages, but a lot of people using the software. So I'll put Ads on each main page especially the CP :). Btw if you have TEXT ADS :D I can use them to ;).

Regards,
Inferno PLZ

Not all sites are like this, it really depends on what they offer for plans. Some hosts offer 1TB (1000 GB) transfer and require no ads. Not sure how they can aford that, but look at smaller places like Zoomcities, they have been around for a few years, and I do not believe they require ads.

I'll host you without problem, if your hosted with me your site will never go down. Though a small advert is to be placed, pm me for info.

You shouldn't make such promises, seeing it is impossible to guarantee 100% uptime.

Back