• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting 300MB/3GB bandwith -cPanel,FTP,Fantatisco and more

suggest

Details:-

300mb Storage
3GB Bandwidth per month
5 MySQL databases
20 subdomains
20 parked domains
20 add-on domains
1 FTP Account
(** both storage space and bandwith are upgradable - post your request at support forum on your need)

Included with every package:
Cpanel
Fantatisco
Blogs
CMS
Discussion Board
Shopping Carts
CGI Center
...more

Complete details :- Free Hosting Plan

Requirement :- No Posting Needed but with Top+Footer Ads/Banner

Welcome Aboard and looking forward to your supports!
Thanks.
SuggestionSite

Last edited:
hi viorab,
I read and read and read again thru my post, somehow I just couldn't find in my post that I claimed of not using ipanel:confused4 . I also look thru my site as per the link, and also counldn't find that I claimed of not using ipanel too.

So, maybe it would be very kind if you could enlighten me as to which part "I lie" as you mentioned? I would look it thru and make neccessary amendment to it. Thanks in advance for your enlightenment.

For your info, ipanel's function is for the admin side, and the clients account would be using cpanel feature to access their hosting account. If that's what you would like to know (your earlier post at http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2165638)

By the way, I have also approved your application for viorab.com , and welcome aboard. Well, its a free world out there, and its totally up to you if you would still like to use our service. I hope your php script will works this time round.

Thanks
Sincerely

PS :-
By the way, is it wrongful to use ipanel?? If I am not wrong, as the owner/company of ipanel told me before they have about 300clients using ipanel too. So, is there any wrongful thing if I were to use ipanel too ??

Dear viorab,
Just send you an email in case you missed it. It is pertaining to your inactive account status since sign-up from more than 1week ago.

Sincerely.

Dear agustinvinao,
Thanks for your kind interest in our free hosting service. Yes, the last 2days were painful for us. There are some members who run:-
1. Mass email spamming like nearly 10k within few days.
2. Incorrect cron job which exhausted the resources, especially those testing their script and caused endless loop.

In most cases, we would extend account quota rather than just suspend member's account if they reach their max, but it seems this freedom has not been used correctly.

While still giving out free accounts which comes with emails access, we are quite sad especially members who signed-up just to abuse the emails option. Those members were not building up any site which is supposed to be utilized in that way. With these abuses, our server uptime stats is not really nice and presentable. We have to admit it and we are not hiding it.

Nevertheless, majority of our members are good "netizen". We are still very proud of them in helping each others to keep our service in good shape.

We sincerely apologize for your inconviences.
Humble Admin

Last edited:
Back