• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE HOSTING - 150 MB Space, 1 GB Bandwidth! FREE GMAIL!

PremiumHosted

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to announce the grand opening of DesignersTalk.net ! We already have more than a dozen members and a 100 posts!

Please help out our community by registering at the forums and participating in the community events. Please feel free to post as well.

FREE GMAIL IS GOING TO BE GIVIN DAILY IN THE GMAIL FORUM SO VISIT THE FORUMS FOR FREE GMAIL.

FREE HOSTING is available within our forums. However to be able to get this you must be a active member and post daily. (We watch daily and reward random members for this)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO DESIGNERSTALK.NET

PremiumHosted said:
Hello Everyone,

I'd like to announce the grand opening of DesignersTalk.net ! We already have more than a dozen members and a 100 posts!

Please help out our community by registering at the forums and participating in the community events. Please feel free to post as well.

FREE GMAIL IS GOING TO BE GIVIN DAILY IN THE GMAIL FORUM SO VISIT THE FORUMS FOR FREE GMAIL.

FREE HOSTING is available within our forums. However to be able to get this you must be a active member and post daily. (We watch daily and reward random members for this)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO DESIGNERSTALK.NET

post daily ?

LMAO

What are the points of your posts? Do you like getting freewebspace members upset and angry? Do you like ruining peoples threads.

I'm starting to hate this community..! :shame:

PremiumHosted said:
What are the points of your posts? Do you like getting freewebspace members upset and angry? Do you like ruining peoples threads.

I'm starting to hate this community..! :shame:

Use some "comon sense"

your offer is ridiculous ( putting it nicely ) .

But I guess common sense aint so "common" *shrugs*

Here I am trying to help out people and then you come along, just get lost pal and don't bother replying to any of my posts alright?

Hope you like what you do and your surely helping this place out tons by losing members ! :shame:

Hey , nice forum
I been participating since yesterday
The community enviroment is nice and friendly

Be sure to join the banner contest

ibfw said:
Use some "comon sense"

But its his thread ......where's the lack of common sense

ibfw said:
Use some "comon sense"

this guy is just like me, barely give out postive comments but ppl like us always tell the turth.
i say.. post daily for a 150mb 1gb space is not worth it.
but yeah, the forum is pretty friendly

Techkid said:
But its his thread ......where's the lack of common sense

Obviously YOU dont have any "common sense"

this is a "FORUM", not HIS "DIARY"

if you had common sense you would've thought before you commented

DA

LOL

I come here for leisure time and advertising a bit, I hate to see everyone argue over this. Take the offer or leave it people, just advertising a new designers forum and yes we are rewarding hosting for active members so go there if you wish, join if you want and post if you want. You make the choices people. I just don't appreciate Admins ruining threads just because of it. :biggrin2:

So if you want go to the forums today http://www.premiumhosted.net :biggrin2: :bandit2: :p :eek2:

Hope to see ya'll there "if you want"

Back