• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free host with legal adult content allowed

Ginn

Hello everyone,
i am looking for a free host that would allow several adult blogs to be created (with absolutely legal content).
My needs:
1+ Gb space, 10+ Gb bandwidth, 2+ addon domains, 2+ mysql dbs, 5+ subdomains and wildcard subdomains enabled.
I am ready to put a couple of your links on every blog created.

Hello,

BabbleHost.com (pardon the dust on the website) offers free webhosting, and we do extend this offer to Adult websites (saying that the content is legal in the United States)

I would be able to offer you this package, with an occasional linkback on your blog:

4 GB disk space
20 GB bandwidth (burstable if necessary)
10 of all standard cPanel Features
cPanel (always up-to-date!)
Softaculous (similar to Fantastico but with more scripts)

If you would like this package, please fire us an e-mail at support@babblehost.com with the following information
Your Domain (or, if you have no domain yourname.babblehost.com):
Preferred contact e-mail:

As well, please include a link to this thread so that our staff can process your request quickly :)

Regards,

John @ BabbleHost

Babblehost is in my survey of hosts, and seems to be doing fine so far.

Seraphim Labs is the other one from my survey that has opted in to allow Adult materials.

Back