• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Host Request, Help us please!

zombiesinatra

Hello everyone. I was trying to hold off on doing this but in my search I haven’t been able to find anything that will work for us just yet. The website I will be running is a resource site for bands and concert goers. What we hope to provide is a place where bands can post gigs on a calendar, a musicians classified ad section and a section which will be a music webzine. I can’t imagine needing too much space at the moment since we’re just starting and there is a possibility that if the site takes off we will most likely upgrade (possibly with you:)). The scripts we will be running are wordpress, a calendar script and a classified script.

What I think I’ll need:
some where between 100-300mb of space
I’m not really sure on the bandwidth but probably an average amount.
FTP
MySQL 4.0 or higher and enough databases to run said scripts
PHP 4.3 or higher

That’s pretty much it. I don’t really mind the concept of post to host but I would prefer if it were a one time number of posts or a really small amount of monthly posts because I’m pretty busy and I don’t know that I will have the time to post that often. Anyways thank you all for taking a look at this.

This sounds like a very reasonable request, and nothing we can't provide. If you do end up needing more, it's no problem to upgrade your account later.

You don't have to post anything, just work an advertisement into the top of your website somewhere to help us pay for the servers and provide you with a quality service.

Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you on our hosting.

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you.

NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION

For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A:
200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features
cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin

Fantastico & Installatron will help you to install scripts in seconds! :)

LiteSpeed web server will make your website load faster :)

(Optional) If you're willing to put our ads, you can put our banners, combined with your referral link. You will earn points, which you can use to keep your hosting account active and to perform account upgrades, by getting people to signup with your referral link.

Visit SiteFrost.com to signup.
Visit this page for plan details & more plans: http://sitefrost.com/pages.php?page=hostingplans.
Visit this page for server information: http://sitefrost.com/showthread.php?tid=416.

See you in SiteFrost!

Thanks.

GeekStep has been online for well over a year.

We host our members on a dedicated server!

We have reliable, fast and brilliant hosting support! The best thing is it is absolutely free!

For your needs we reccomend:

Shared 0
150MB Space
500MB Bandwidth
1 Of Each Features
cPanel
Fantastico De Luxe
Only 1 Post Per Month!!
Apply
More Plans

If you do not want to post then contact us and we can give you hosting if you link back to GeekStep.
If you have a site on another server then we can do a free transfer to ours!
You will not be disappointed!

NO ADS, NO LINK Back & NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION

Last edited:
Hello zombiesinatra,
We can set you up under our Standard Plan which comes with 2GB diskspace and 20GB bandwidth (http://www.topqhost.com/shared.php). There is no post to host needed. All we require is our logo posted on your site in a visible area. Email free [at] topqhost.com if you are interested. Just send a link back to this forum.

Back