• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Host = powerhouse server needed that supports freehosts

batcave

My current host is starting to give me troubles- I need a server with about 800 gigs of space, 2 gigs of ram , 2000 MB of transfer, and dual xeons on a FAST network.

This will be a free hosting service- so this host must be aware of how this business operates and host other free hosting services!!

Any suggestions? I got only about 10 sites per month I had to remove but my current provider is going to FINE me for each site that they find or any sort of abuse complaint that gets reported to them.

Due to this I want a host that may allow adult content and support me on abuse complaints and I will deal with them immediately!

Thank you,

Last edited:
are you asking for a free server? If yes, I am sorry but I dont think someone can give you that strong server. If you want a paid solution, what's your budget? prefered platform?

server

No I am looking for a dedicated server host that allows freehosts and is aware of all the abuse complaints that sometimes come from freehosts.

Sorry 800 GB of space and 2000GB of bandwidth

Oh right I understand, and your budget for this. 800GB of disk space will increase the price quite a bit

gate2vn said:
are you asking for a free server? If yes, I am sorry but I dont think someone can give you that strong server. If you want a paid solution, what's your budget? prefered platform?

Can he "increase his budget" lol

Back