• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free host no ad php cpanel?

thq

As you see , inedd a host that is :
- no ad (text link maybe ok)
- space 100 mb or more
- Have php /mysql
Others options
- bandwidth is much enough (maybe 1GB)
- Cpanel
- Work with zip file ( unzip automatically by server so that i can upload zip file )
Thanks

I'm not sure why everybody is asking for cPanel latley.

cPanel is a luxury, it's costs alot of money to run on a server, why you should expect it from a free host i've no idea.

Anyway for most of your other requirements, you could try http://www.lfhost.com you'll have a popunder or banner ad, can't remember which.

Originally posted by Loon
I'm not sure why everybody is asking for cPanel latley.

cPanel is a luxury, it's costs alot of money to run on a server, why you should expect it from a free host i've no idea.

Anyway for most of your other requirements, you could try http://www.lfhost.com you'll have a popunder or banner ad, can't remember which.

Yeah Cpanel license are very expensive.

As you see , inedd a host that is :
- no ad (text link maybe ok)
- space 100 mb or more
- Have php /mysql
Others options
- bandwidth is much enough (maybe 1GB)
- Cpanel
- Work with zip file ( unzip automatically by server so that i can upload zip file )

I've bolded a few problems with your request.

No ads means no income for the host.

External cPanel licenses cost 55 dollars per month soo.. :biggrin2:

Working with a compressed file on the server would require telnet or shell.. not even paid hosts offer this very often.

I think you need to rethink your request and try again. :confused2

Thanks for your replying

Thanks for your replying
Well , as you see , in fact i need a host that is 100MB space or more , support php/sql , no ad,..
And other request is just my options(not really need it)
Thanks, hope you will found it

Back