• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Host for my students

Shinez

Sorry for my bad English.

I'm ICT Teacher for some junior high school (15 years old students) in Indonesia.
At this time my students learn how to build some blog (using wordpress) and i want to teach them like how to design template, upload it and manage their blog. I'm looking some host for them (120 students).
My Request
Disk Space : 500MB-1GB
Bandwidth: 1GB-2GB
Control Panel : CPanel
Fantastico Script / Softaculous Script
We can accept Ads/links/link back (Sex content not allowed)
URL: Subdomain URL

Thank you
and have a good day :)

Hello, Shinez,

I would like to offer you the following:

cPanel control panel
800 mb disk space, 5 gb bandwidth
PHP5, MySQL 5
10 MySQL databases
One subdomain, with one ad/link required on homepage

While we do not currently offer anything like Fantastico, etc., what we will do is pre-install CMS at your request. Please let us know what you will need in advance and we can have it ready to go for you. If you have any questions/concerns, please fire away: http://hostalope.com/contact.html

Hello!
We currently have free space on our servers. I can provide you with a reseller account, so you can give each of your students their own cpanel. We offer Fantastico, Softaculous, and Unlimited features (mysql, email, etc).
Because this is for education, I will offer you 10 GB of webspace, and 50 GB Transfer. I can give you a subdomain as well, if needed.

Please contact me via PM if you are interested. I love the idea of "web site education" at such a young age!

I can offer you a 10GB reseller account with 256GB of bandwidth, so you can manage the accounts your self, and each student can have their own login. If you need more than 10GB total (it should be plenty for 120 wordpress installs), just ask me. We are p2h, but I can offer you this for a linkback to "UltiHost.info" on each site. Just sign up on my forum and pm me if you are interested! :)

It is 10 GB total, but, because this is for education, if you need more space, just let me know. 120 WordPress installs should fit into 10 GB, but if for some reason they don't, I will simply give you more space.
Just let me know! Thanks!
-Scott

Hey, I can help you out with this, especially since it is for education. Just for a linkback, I will give you the following:
1 GB Disk Space
15 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Softaculous
Fantastico Deluxe
cPanel

If you are interested, contact me at: ryan@flyhosts.net

Back