• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hits Part 2

UltraHits.net

Ok, my previous post may have been against forum rules. This is something that I do not want, I hope you understand this.

I would like to hear any feedback on a service we are creating and if you think you would use it.

Every time you load your browser you would be brought to another members pages. For every 3 visits you would get 2 back to your site.
If we were to add a better form of targeting, such as when members sign up they are asked to fill out a profile on their interests. If they were to choose online games, sports and jokes.. then these types of sites would be most likely to come up when the browser is launched. This would mean that you would only be brought to sites you were interested in and the hits sent to your site would be targeted towards the site you have.

If this feature was added and works well, would you consider it to be 'worthwhile'?

Also remember with other click trading programs you must log into their site and surf through them (takes time) and with us all you would have to do is open your browser.

Any comments on how to improve this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Back