• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Help Desk Support Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of some help desk software I saw that ran in Python (IIRC) with that similar style but the software was like $2000.

This looks really nice, I might trial it with the release of my free hosting site; if all else fails i'll just result to WHMCS :p

It would be a lot better if they allowed you to use a different email address with each department.

Oh, this is wonderful!

Perfect for any kind of business... there are a lot of expensive similar scripts. I'm going to use it in my future projects until I'll code my own. :p

Them last two tools you posted CssHtml are quite good :-
I like the banner one :p
Speed one could be useful as well :p
Sorry not realy read but - is it your website? If so - Nice

-Samm

I have discovered this a while ago and i have started using it. So far i am very pleased with it, and it does look nice indeed. Thanks for sharing!:beer:

I know OS Ticket does this as this is the one we use. It's open source and is included in most auto script installers.

I know OS Ticket does this as this is the one we use. It's open source and is included in most auto script installers.

I believe you are right. I will check it out. Any other suggestions?

Os ticket works great. Just wish it allowed you to use html signatures, but that is alright.

Hopefully I can add my logo to it, but definitely looks to be the winner.

Last edited:

I have a question, as I cannot figure it out. How could I set it up, so the auto responders use the donotreply email address to send out, but the email still goes to the appropriate department?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back