• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free HD Video Software

RH-Calvin

Hi

I would like to know about free video convertor that converts SD video to HD video but without a blurring. The picture quality should be good and not distorted. Are there any softwares or solutions for this?

I have never seen a video converter that enables you convert SD video to HD video, it's impossible, I think. How can you convert a 320P video to 1080P video just by a video converter? It's impossible, just forget it.

Doesn't exist because it's impossible.

You can only compress a video's quality - 4K > 2K > 1080p > 720p > 480p > 320p > 240p etc - not convert/'upgrade' it because the information of the extra pixels needed is missing from say 480p > 720p. The only thing you can do is increase the videos resolution (not its quality) to HD, but that's not the same, the image will be stretched and blurry because it's filling more pixels.

Back