• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Gaming Hosting

ningaming

I have about 3 spots left for my gaming hosting. I am looking for the type of site that is "looking for a starting host, but doesn't want to be on gecities" type of thing. I was there 2 years ago, so I figured what the heck, I might as well give an oppourtunity

Requirments:
Must be a Gaming Site
Must be updated at least once a week (or somewhat close)
No Rom downloads or video downloads
Must display our ad code

What you get:
15mb (can be upgraded)
www.nin-gaming.com/~yoursite
PHP enabled
CGI enabled
SSI enabled
FTP Access
free yoursite@nin-gaming.com
Front Page Extensions enabled

Again, only Game Hosting PLZ. You will also be given a newspro acount for my site, so you can put news about your site. You also get a link/button on my main page. drop me an email if your interested jasongrieves@hotmail.com

heh, we just started offering this, so I am a "newbie" when it comes to this hosting stuff. I been doing my research, but all of you are welcome to laugh at me :)

Originally posted by ningaming

What you get:
15mb (can be upgraded)
www.nin-gaming.com/~yoursite
PHP enabled
CGI enabled
SSI enabled
FTP Access
free yoursite@nin-gaming.com
Front Page Extensions enabled

Again, only Game Hosting PLZ. You will also be given a newspro acount for my site, so you can put news about your site. You also get a link/button on my main page. drop me an email if your interested jasongrieves@hotmail.com

heh, we just started offering this, so I am a "newbie" when it comes to this hosting stuff. I been doing my research, but all of you are welcome to laugh at me :)

Sounds to my like a Portland Co-brand except for the 100mb limit.

Anyways, my site is http://www.battlenet.com.kg it is not exactly up yet...

Do you support dns hosting??

nah, no DNS hosting

actually im just with some paid hosting, that allows me (like every hosting does) to allow multiple users, and mess. which gives me the right to distribute some space and mess out to some gaming sites. I have plans for like www.nin-gaming.com to be a network of sites......I know many of u know what im talking about

Originally posted by ningaming

actually im just with some paid hosting, that allows me (like every hosting does) to allow multiple users, and mess. which gives me the right to distribute some space and mess out to some gaming sites.

Actually, FYI, some hosts only allow you to give space to people you know like friends and family, not just redistributing it to anybody who wants it.

Spec, I am on a paid server, im a litle confused as how you know :D

if you notice my postings about zacknetwork, I use them for another website

if uve seen my post about spaceports, I used them for my old site

and if you look at every post I ever made, I advertise my favorite paid hosting, www.digitalrax.com if you don't believe me, you can match the nameservers, they def. match the ones from digitalrax.com

if this still doesn't convince you, im sorry....I can let you talk to the Admin at Digitalrax.com will that convince you? How bout I pull out the payment made on the credit card?

ah sorry that got a little out of hand.........

oh and Im a senior Member now, thank you. Respect your elders :D

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Free Gaming Hosting

Originally posted by LeX

Hehe... sorry Daniel, if you were trying to register the battle.*.kg domains..... :D:D:D

Lex, you registerd battle.*.kg????? You'll be hearing from me later!!! :D :D :D

Back