• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free game hosting.

ogs

Hello, I am offering some free game hosting on my network, we are only excepting existing sites about the following subjects:

Unreal
Half-Life
Quake
Red Faction
Diablo
Sacrafice
Summoner
Starcraft
Or any other popular game that I didn't mention.

The benifits of joing us is that you get linked into are (hopefully) large network of sites to! If you need any other details please post here or e-mail me!

If you show me a decent sample of the layout of the site I might accept you even if you don't have an existing site....I would accept you if you would do a total Half-Life site not just CS!

too bad u guys weren't around a month ago, I ran a Sudden Strike Forever fan site for a little while.

no, we only allow PC game related sites...for what we offer, it depends on what you need for your site, since each site is a part of our network...they share reasources....

where doing a redesing at the moment the current site is http://www.onlinegs.com there is no other sites on that one...as we never had thought of a gaming network till recently when we were redesiging!

Back