• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Forum Hosting

ForumDrop

Hello all,

Ever wanted to host vBulletin Forums but never had a chance because of the costly charges that they have? Well look no more, Forum Drop is here for you. We offer free vBulletin Forums but with some minor rules applied.

In order to apply for one, you must follow these rules.

1. You must be 18 or over to participate.
2. You must fill in all fields on the application page.
3. Please be sure to be as descriptive as possible when submitting your site description.
4. Only individuals or companies based in Canada, and the United States will be considered if you are not in one of these countries there will be no reply to your application.
5. You must agree to the below privacy policy.
6. You must agree to the below terms of service.
7. We do not accept Adult sites.
8. We do not accept Warez sites.
9. We do not accept Hate or Racist sites.
10. We do not accept sites that are illegal in any nature.

Although these are a few strict rules, I'm pretty sure most of you qualify. As you all know vBulletin is rather expensive and to prevent spam and a waste licenses, we only accept experienced people.

But don't let that stop you, if you are applicable and match the current standards then go ahead!

But wait, some of you are thinking, How is this possible? vBulletin is never free! Well my friend, I'm here to tell you sadly that's wrong. Forum Drop is the one and only free vBulletin hoster on the net today. We are still fairly new, and expect greatness from our customers.

We currently offer this in store for you:

1. Installation of vBulletin, using one of our licenses
2. Database migration (for exsisitng forums that have either vBulletin already or a forum that the DB can be converted for vBulletin)
3. Free upgrades
4. Free Support
5. Free Skin from Extremepixels
6. Free Hosting
7. Free maintenance for all aspects of vBulletin
8. Free error fixes
9. Free skin installation
10. Free vBux installation
11. Free What's going on Hack
12. Ad revenue share
13. Advertising sales
14. Search Engine submission and optimization

For a free vBulletin, it is going to have ads but look on the bright side of things, you get all this for almost nothing!

(We gain our revenue from the ads that are posted on your forums. Users are also able to put their own ads.)

For more information regarding this, please visit the main site: www.ForumDrop.com

For Support:
http://vb.forumdrop.com/

PLEASE NOTE: Please read the following rules carefully. Users not able to follow these simple instructions will be liable to not having their forum being made. Thank you.

What are you waiting for! Go there and sign up now!

http://forumdrop.com/signup/

I have concerns about this offer and will be looking into some issues.

1. Do you have licenses for each vBulletin you host?
2. Do you have permission to redistribute ExtremePixels Designs?

Please send me a PM with the VB Information and Extremepixels information for clarification purposes. Otherwise I may have to remove this post and report you to vBulletin

Hey there Dan,

Sorry but it doesn't seem like I can PM you at all? I think the feature is disabled or it's either I can't find it. But please rest asure that Vbulletin does in fact know that we are currently doing this.

Yes, all our boards have licenses.

Please read this quote from our Admin:

Yes, all the licenses are purchased as owned licenses and are legitimate. We base our company off of purchasing and allowing our customers to use our vBulletin licenses for their forums, much like a web hosting company does, and we do not want to ruin a relationship with our main vendor for using pirated or hacked software.

If you need any thing further Steve please let me know.

It is rather expensive on our end, but we do have legit licenses.

Extreme pixels and Forumdrop are partners in the making.

If you want more proof, please go here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213777&highlight=forumdrop

Proof of Forumdrop and Extremepixels:

http://www.extremepixels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3975&highlight=forumdrop

Regards,

Forumdrop

It has been confirmed by vBulletin and Extremepixels that ForumDrop is a legitimate service for vBulletin and ExTremePixels.

My apologies for the inconvenience and best of luck.

Dan

This is one of the best offer I've ever seen. The only downside is the countries allowed.

Last edited:
Seems really cool. I just hope they can stick around for a while. You would think that it would cost a lot of money to offer all of their members a VB

Knowing that your services are legitimate, it is very interesting.

Just one question though, do you offer database backup? Is it free or people have to pay for it? How much is it in the last case?

Thank you very much for your answers!

Yes, we do offer database backup. We take a screenshot of our database every 10 minutes, plus we run reduntant MySql clusters that do real time sync. It is $50.00 to export and we send it to you right away. However free people have to pay us 4 times the gross advertising rev to get the DB and leave. 50.00 is the min however. This is pretty understandable as it costs a lot more for us to set up the board then it does for you to pay for it. Ad's help us run the site so that it will remain free.

Hope this helps.

Back