• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free forum/blog hosting

aloycasmir

Free forum/blog hosting
Forums currently supported:
Phpbb 3.05
SMF 1.1.10
Mybb 1.40.9
Any other forum of your choice
(more will be added soon)

Blogs currently supported:
Wordpress 2.8.5
Any other blog of your choice
(more will be added soon)

Free Plan1:
Your forums/blogs will be ad-free for life .
Bandwidth:
500 megabytes
Storage space available is enough for any forum/blog which has just opened up .
1 free mail account .
No catches , no requirements(except our terms of service)

Free Plan2
Your storage space is upgraded to that of those small size forums .
Bandwidth is increased to 1,000 megabytes
2 free email accounts
requirements:
Agree to terms of service
One banner in the footer of your forum
?Free Plan3
Your storage space is upgraded to that of medium size forums .
Bandwidth is 5,000 megabytes
5 free Email account for you or your staff .
requirements:
Agree to terms of service
One banner in the footer of your forum
One tiny banner in the header

If you use up your bandwidth quota , and my ads have recieved good quality unique hits , i will upgrade your plan to the next one available free of cost .
In case of Free Plan3 , if i'm earning good enough from the ads on your site , i shall upgrade your bandwidth to 10 gigabytes free of cost .

If you use up your bandwidth quota , and my ads have recieved good quality unique hits , i will upgrade your plan to the next one available free of cost .
In case of Free Plan3 , if i'm earning good enough from the ads on your site , i shall upgrade your bandwidth to 10 gigabytes free of cost .

Last edited:
All plans come with a free domain and you are required to use a footer link back .
Feature requests can be made at our forum and those requests shall be fulfilled as soon as i get time .
If you can donate anything , your requests would be fulfilled on a higher priority .

FTP access is also available to you at a one time payment of $3(you must mention this at time of requesting your forum/blog)

It's a little weird that we have to pay for FTP but... most of Blog Hosting services don't provide this (they choose to limit our power over the personal blog / forum).

I just hope it'll last. :)

I know why they don't give ftp , it's coz they know that add-ons and template installations are one of their prime sources of income .
If they give ftp access , the users will be able to manage their services by themselves , and then they have nothing left to do .
I mean if they have no job left , the user will never require their help nor will he have to pay them ever .

Why i ask for a one time payment for ftp is for this very reason , by giving ftp access , i allow the user to be independent of me and he can do all that is required for his blog or forum by himself .
In short , he's ensuring he doesn't need to ever pay me a penny in life by paying 3 dollars in the beginning .

One more addition to the offer , users who are simply misusing ftp access or using it for any reason other than using it for the betterment of the forum/blog will get suspended .

Eddy , i have long term plans , and this is only the tip of the iceberg .
I have paid forum/blog hosting and paid and free web hosting plans too , so i am trying to ensure i can maintain this service to optimum .

Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

Uhh... well, it's really nice. :)

Suggestions? Not yet. Everything is Ok for me. And sorry for the Off-Topic... ;)

Nothing, thanks, I feel always welcome on NumbHost. :D

(Phew... we pretty bumped this thread... I don't know if I should apologize or feel good) :)

Back