• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free file host list [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.filecabin.com|200MB storage|15GB brandwidth/month|15mb max file size|any file type allowed

www.filebahn.com|2GB storage|5GB brandwidth/month|1GB max file size|jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, txt, wma, mpg, mp3, avi, zip, swf, psd, fla allowed only

www.filelodge.com|500MB storage|unlimited brandwidth|50mb max file size|any file type allowed

www.hostitwith.us|1GB storage|15GB brandwidth/month|15mb max file size|any file type allowed

www.myfilehut.com|250MB storage|1GB brandwidth/month|20mb max file size|any file type allowed
--------------------------------------------------------------------
hotlinking allowed|registration required|file doesn't expire|free|terms and agreement applies.

ps: i don't own any of them.

I'm looking for a free host that allows at least 30 mb per file, at least a gb of bandwidth (monthly), and hotlinking. although many of the ones posted fulfill my request (and they're great) i was wondering if there were any that show the status of the upload (like this host whose download speeds haven't been great at times). this is a great thread and has been very helpful.

thanks.

Last edited:
http://www.shrani.si
Page in Slovenian language.
-Max file 3Mb
-Unlimited download bandwith
-ZIP upload(up to 256Mb, 1000 pics+ in one step)
-If registred you can have your own albums for free.(no space limit)
-no inactive delete

Last edited:
brotherhewd said:
.bz? what country is that brazil?
Quick google search turned to "Belizenic" so good luck finding out where on earth that is :).

Great services your offering guys, hopefully you dont all get hammered with abuse as mine was.

Would anybody pls recommend me one that doesn't host public files and requires registration? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back