• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free file host list [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't see the purpose in anyone trying to sell "premium accounts" on their file hosts. Unless you are getting hundreds of thousands of unique hits a day and its used by ALOT of people, you won't sell a single account. How many people do you even think buy rapidshare's premium account? I can tell you now, not many!

Check out Xpress Uploader

This service offers:

10GB file storage space
15GB monthly file transfer bandwidth
Ability to create 5 different folders
Upload ANY file type
Super fast server (100mbps connection)

I have used it and found the service to be brilliant. Super Fast Downloads!

Basically, before I created my own, I only use large commercial file hosts with custom scripts and true dedicated servers. I cant stand kiddies hogging up a free host with their attempt to make $1000 in 20 seconds, then head for the hills.

X3r0X said:
Basically, before I created my own, I only use large commercial file hosts with custom scripts and true dedicated servers. I cant stand kiddies hogging up a free host with their attempt to make $1000 in 20 seconds, then head for the hills.
A point:

You used FlatFileHost... don't be shy about it. I use it everywhere too..
And I do understand the problem many people do; get a free host with 1 gig and mash it up with google ads..

We use clustered dedicated servers, that's why we can be trusted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back