• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Fax Services

akersche

Hi,
anybody knows a good site with a list of all availiable Free Fax Services and a comment on them?

The Free Fax Services change so fast... I hardly can follow... And I am always not sure, wheather my fax number is still working or not (need to test it, before I can give it out...)

And currently I am searching for a free fax service, that allows me to sent a graphic, too (like word document, pdf, or jpg) to the states.
The one I did use is no longer active...
Also I am seeking for a site, where I can send text-fax worldwide..
(Did use http://easyfax.net/cgi-bin/easyfax.cgi, but they changed service, too... was great cause one recieved confirmation email).

Greetings Arno

Guys, I searched and research the Internet during these days and I found cocofax which is free for a month. Cocofax helps to send free fax to email see the original link here. I'm going to set up this one in my new office. I hope it will be helpful and effective. Thank you!

Back