• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free domains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowmc

I love you!
NLC
I have the following domains available for use:

F1STUFF.NET
NADASTYLES.COM

You can use these domains for free, as long as they are actually being used on a decent website. I will keep these domains under my account, I will only change the nameservers to your host. If you have an active website or are planning to make one and need these domains please PM me and I will see what we can work out.

Thanks,
Yellowmc (Finally giving back to the community)

Pretty cool but i will have to pass... =/

Hope someone else uses them though they do seem nice specially nadastyles.com

I've has a few offers so far, some look very tempting. By the way, some of you guys emailed asking whether or not I will require any advertising to be placed on the site, the answer is no. Their will be no ads involved, how good is that?

I've has a few offers so far, some look very tempting. By the way, some of you guys emailed asking whether or not I will require any advertising to be placed on the site, the answer is no. Their will be no ads involved, how good is that?

I Will buy it 90 Cents + A Pro hosting account on my host

F1STUFF.NET

I have the following domains available for use:

F1STUFF.NET
NADASTYLES.COM

You can use these domains for free, as long as they are actually being used on a decent website. I will keep these domains under my account, I will only change the nameservers to your host. If you have an active website or are planning to make one and need these domains please PM me and I will see what we can work out.

Thanks,
Yellowmc (Finally giving back to the community)

But there's no guarantee you won't then take them back when the domains are popular. Not saying you would, but still.

I Will buy it 90 Cents + A Pro hosting account on my host

F1STUFF.NET

Sorry, the domains are not for sale.

But there's no guarantee you won't then take them back when the domains are popular. Not saying you would, but still.

I will not take the domains back, even if they become the most popular domains in the universe, I have no use for them. I am offering them as a gesture of good will and I may even renew the domains for free, when the time comes.

Any more questions?

Another small announcement, F1STUFF.NET has now also been taken. This thread may now be closed.

Thanks to everyone who applied!

Well, there free, do you want him to give you the world?

I was just noting to anyone interested that it may not be the right choice for a serious website (eg. one you'll put all your time, and effort). But then again they're more likely to buy a domain if it's serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back