• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domain Reseller?

yes, Of corse there are many in here. Look in the Faq, i saw it yesterday and omg. Peo (admin) wrote a step by step how to get it too. Yep, check the FAQ, i sure it somewhere in the middle

good luck.

I cant find anythig nor the faq nor any posts relating to it can you give me the link to the faq or the " step by step how to get"

ohh man, i was joking LOL. "free domain resellers out their", i don't think you can find it. maybe this december :D

No, there are free resellers, they give you a Free eNom Reseller Account; but, in order to even do anything you'll have to deposit at least $100.

So, no one would pay money out of their pocket for you to make money :D

amaro said:
. . . but is it .com? .net? .co.uk???
Sorry for the confusion amaro -- our forum software is automatically censoring the name of the redirector he was using for his site.

Be careful if you try the URL that LonelyMaster200 suggested. I just tried it (twice to make sure) -- and found myself in "Popup Hell," with repeated "drive-by download" attempts. "Forewarned is forearmed."

Jerry

Last edited:
Yeah i know because abs free requested that i put ads, Today im moving the server im going to offer free cpanel hosting 500 mb space 10 gb bandwidth 20 mysql databases and the resto of the things. Sorry for the ads, again i had to put it there. The new url will be www.retrohost.info no popups or ads on our page sorry about the problem!

Last edited:
Back