• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free domain name (with ads)

Mrlinux

Free Domain Names (.net,.com,.org,.info)

We will offer free domain names only for those that is in need (already have a website).

Requirements:
- Your site has to be with very high traffic. an avarage: 40-100 Unique visitors minimum PER DAY. Or Pageviews: 20,000 to Max!
- Your site has to be with GOOD CONTENT
- Domain will be register : .info, .com, .org, or .net
- Proofs of the traffic should be showed
- 1 year domain name registration, if your site and traffic is going up will be unlimited with us.

- ads should be on all your pages. (if forum, should be at the top).

Anyone interested? Please feel free to contact: hussam.abouzenny@gmail.com

Already Domain names that we own and need an administrator (with ads)
www.gameforumx.com
www.go2webhosting.net

Or if you want to buy the domain:
www.googlelady.com
www.GoogleWebmaster.net
www.go2webhosting.net
www.gameforumx.com

Make offers to the same email that I provided to you.

Last edited:
Hi have 2 sites that i own. One of them arent updated much but the other was just recently created so i dont have much on it. my first one is AnimeDiscussion.tk Its mostly based on the forum but i have some content on it also. I am going to fix up animediscussion when i am almost finished with boomforums! I was hoping to make the domain name AnimeDiscussion.net . My other website is http://www.geocities.com/babyysunshine/index.htm It's called BoomForums.
There you can talk and discuss about any topic you like but it has to be kept under the rules. I will be adding MUCH MORE content to that web and i am CURRENTLY working on it. so i will have much more content on that. the domain name requested is boomforums.com

For those who cant see my stats I get a daily hits of 400 to 500 per day and my monthly hits like as in the month of june over 10,000 hits :biggrin2:

Last edited:
Back