• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domain Hosting/ Unlimited Bandwith/ Need Help!

I run a news/reviews site. We get about 120k hits/month, but our articles are 1-page so they take up a lot of space. That number keeps growing by the way. Anyhow, let me know ASAP if you want to get things up and running else I'll go with RackShack.

BTW, thanks for clarifiying Phrozen :classic2:

Originally posted by shred444
i went to webazn.com, but i cant register/signup. I am getting a page not found error. I really need a free bannerless host with cgi for my site.
Try webazn.net. ;) And I don't think they offer CGI access...

Originally posted by mikhail
I run a news/reviews site. We get about 120k hits/month, but our articles are 1-page so they take up a lot of space. That number keeps growing by the way. Anyhow, let me know ASAP if you want to get things up and running else I'll go with RackShack.

BTW, thanks for clarifiying Phrozen :classic2:
Doesn't rackshack only offer 150 GB of transfer?

Yo SnAcKx66

Nice Hosting Plans Man, They are the best, are they really free?
I want one as soon as it opens with a domain, Please contact me on AIM usaiyans, or msn trunks929@hotmail.com, I really badly need a host, my site is big, No one can host my stuff, except for you, I have been looking for a host like yours, but I haven't found one, I think ur site is going to be the best, My site needs a domain and a host who offers,

At Least:

1 GB of Space
20 GB of Bandwidth
CGI/PHP w/PHPmyadmin /MYSQL access
Plesk Control Panel
Full Domain Hosting
And Free!

That would be a lot for me and my site would run smooth, well anywayz, I will give you some credit by putting your banner in my Index Page, or Where ever you want! :)
Please Host me, Becoz I need a host really really really really Badly and I have been trying to find onw for a month now! Contact Me, OK and we can make a deal, Your a very Nice person SnAcKx66, In days today you can never find a free host who would offer all this, plus you don't get no respect from free hosts! I know ur a nice person! Please Think about my hosting ans tell me if you can host me, and tell me when can you host!
Thanks!

Re: Yo SnAcKx66

Originally posted by usaiyans

At Least:

1 GB of Space
20 GB of Bandwidth
CGI/PHP w/PHPmyadmin /MYSQL access
Plesk Control Panel
Full Domain Hosting
And Free!

That would be a lot for me and my site would run smooth, well anywayz, I will give you some credit by putting your banner in my Index Page, or Where ever you want! :)
Please Host me, Becoz I need a host really really really really Badly and I have been trying to find onw for a month now! Contact Me, OK and we can make a deal, Your a very Nice person SnAcKx66, In days today you can never find a free host who would offer all this, plus you don't get no respect from free hosts! I know ur a nice person! Please Think about my hosting ans tell me if you can host me, and tell me when can you host!
Thanks!
More like a pop-up and you must have at least 350 hits a day.

Back