• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domain Hosting/ Unlimited Bandwith/ Need Help!

SnAcKx66

Just To Tell You Guys That Im Wondering If Anyone Would be interested getting there domian hosted for free... But i only ask for help...

I have a license for 300 domains.. I need more license inorder to make this work.. If anyone is interested in helping me raise money i might be able to host domains for free.. plesk.com is the control panel i need the unlimited keys so i need around 1000 before i can start hosting domains for free... anyone interested in helping me?

Raise money
Pay a setup fee

Or anything?

I can supply

1000 Meg / Unlimited Bandwith
10 Mysql Database
PHP / CGI / PHPMYADMIN / Control Panel / With More Service

How much you think i should charge for a setup fee ( note will be hosing for free i just want to charge a setup fee.. I believe in giving free service!!!)

I just need right now to raise money to buy more license... so if anyone can help .. please contact me here or xsngx@aol.com

My nameserver is

DNS1.SNG.NET

I cant supply IP ADDRESS right now.. my host is adding more speed... So if your wondering why its so slow.. wait till the 6th or 7th thats when i get a faster line for the dedicated server

Do not offer unlimited bandwidth, it will be your undoing.

Charge $50 for setup free if you don't plan to charge any more after.

20 GB (20000 MB transfer). Also, bandwidth is the wrong word. That, and it's very unlikely that you'll make a cent if you're doing this for free.

webazn.net offering free webspace...

I would also like to provide people with free domain hosting... I like to give =) hehe

i have other sites going online too... just that im being sponsored so i get unlimited bandwith and i would like to use it by offering everyone free hosting.. But i would also like to make a little cash to pay for more HD space and more license from plesk.com

Yeah, but this is a bit unreal...giving away a gig of space...80 MB sounds a helluva lot more reasonable.

HMM yea ...

how bout this... ya make up some plans... reasonable plans... hehe

prog i can charge for the 1 gig plan =) but otherwise help me think of a good free hositng plan...

80 MB
8 GB transfer

Perl 5.7.1
PHP, no safe mode restrictions, but no external connections.
4 mySQL databases
username.webazn.net

oh no for fully domains

yourname.com <-- hosting

im gonna try doing a domian free hosting...

im already giving out free webspace.. webazn.net/home/

but im thinking of giving domain hosting free =)

im gonna try doing a domian free hosting...

:cool:

SnAcKx66, do me a personal favour, and offer something similar to http://www.doteasy.com - only with a more liberal stance on adult content and no resale of customer's email addies.

I got a fanfiction site that includes erotica, and I'm currently looking for a cheap host since I want my own domain and some protection from "accidental" deletion. :devious2: Short: Tripod sux. :angry2: :devious2:

Could you please please take me up? I need about 20Megs of space and a controlpanel. FTP would be nice too. I'm not sure how much bandwidth (not much), but you said that's not an issue. See, I don't ask much.

BTW, if you say "free domain" - that means I get to register my own .com, .org, or .net domain with you? You aren't alking about something like .com.kg, right?

Trekchick.
:chicken:

don't give so much space , only like 0.1% needs that.
Give cgi , php & mysql & ftp-axx instead.
I think 30 to max. 50MB is more then enough and with 10g bandwith would be nice , altho I know bandwith isn't so cheap. But plz GIVE a bandwith limit ... else u will get in problems.

OK... I will try to offer a plan... Im thinking of free domain hosting :

80MB webspace / 10000MB bandwith
CGI/PHP w/PHPmyadmin /MYSQL access
Plesk Control Panel
Full Domain Hosting

I think that is what im going to offer wonder if i do something like that will work =)... well i gotta wait until Verizon finsh adding the new lines... =P

BTW, domains also include dhs.org domains, so if you deny users using that, then that's wrong. :p

I would be willing to pay up to $50/month if you can guarantee reliable hosting, fast connection times, average specs (250mb, ulimited POP3, SSI, CGI, Perl) but MOST importantly a LOT of bandwidth. This is the major killer right now, I need about 200-500gb/month. Very big site .....

Back