• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free domain host with minimal ads

Alexia

I'm looking for a free domain host. The domain is a .nu. It's a fan site on an actor. Space and bandwidth are unknown right now, as I haven't even started the site yet. But I would like a fairly good amount of both. Ads are fine, just please, no huge top banners, and if they are pop-ups, then only one, not six or seven. cgi, php and all that stuff are not necessary, but cgi would be nice as I like to use greymatter. But, like I said, that's not necessary.

Also, I know about amzweb.net, or whatever it's called. I don't want to use them because I don't have enough time to work on the website, and post however many posts we need to gain "points" for webspace.

Your help is much appreciated

i host you with these:

FTP User, Control Panel, %99 Uptime (Because i am using a reseller program and my host is reliable), fast, CGI, SSI, custom error_pages, protected directories, 15MB Webspace, 10 Mail@yourname.com

This is free, but here is why i choose this:
Bandwith
100MB/month: 450visitor to my site/month (15/day)
200MB/month: 750visitor to my site/month (25/day)
500MB/monyh: 1800visitor to my site/month (60/day)

And if you want mysql you must send 1500visitors/month

I dont want to fall in hard at you (!) .)
If you send (ex. you must send 450/month) a month 422, i'm not close your site but you send 400- i must close it for some reasons...

If you want contact with me on private or postmaster@talf.org

Last edited:
What a rip!,
You can get that from any host for free with out any vistors. I'd suggest you go elsewhere and go to portland.co.uk or someother host. who would want to get just 100/mb bandwith a month when portland gives that for free. I'd get some real values and exceptions before posting such a stupid offer.

domain host

If your domain is a second level one (yours.tld), you may use pipni.cz which is really good.

By the way, if you've got money to purchase a .NU SLD, you may pay a cheap host like discount-hosting.com.

JF B

only an offer fuzzylogic, and tell you that a freehosting company ( with ads ) always steals your traffic or cash money from your site.

Originally posted by Fuzzylogic
What a rip......stupid offer.

Its just an offer, CHILL OUT! Until I see you offering better free hosting, don't complain. I think its nice of them to offer, that could easily be enough for some sites.

I would try www.netfirm.com They are good. www.hostultra.com would also work, has popups, but a very good service IMO (If they allow your region)

and this is the reason i calculate from my website:

if you have 500 visitors/day avg bandwith/day 15MB.
In 30 day this number is equal to 450MB/month

Lets look at fuzzylogic what am i request 500MB/month = 60/day
You get 15000visitors/month and i request from you 1800visitors/month. Then i request %20 of your visitors.

Then tell me it is stupid or not.

I pay 1GB bandwidth 5$.

And then i help the people and then i get the advertisement for 2,5$.

I don't think so, if your generating the kind of traffic like:
100MB/month: 450visitor to my site/month (15/day)
200MB/month: 750visitor to my site/month (25/day)
500MB/monyh: 1800visitor to my site/month (60/day)

then you may as well go paid or as said before hostultra.com. I'd also try illusionfx.net also. they provide unlimited space and bandwith (knowing ofcourse that such things are there to a limit). I do believe i'm titled to my say on offers. they are pretty high requirements just to get such small bandwith.

then i say you this is best way to promote and help people. I repeat again i paid 5$/month for 1GB bandwith and my host is reliable and fast. And i repeat i only want %20 of sites visitors. Is it too much??
Im not telling about this much. If anyone wants mail me.

Originally posted by yarassa
Are you a racist or a service provider??
yarassa, what was said didn't mean what you thought :) To say "I know where you are coming from" means "I know what you mean" or "I understand"

English is a strange language :biggrin2:

No it doesn't mean that at all :) I use the expression myself when I am starting to understand what someone is saying.

Back