• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free DNS host

Below are the best DNS service providers:
Bur.st
Edit DNS
FreeDNS.afraid.org
No-IP
Twisted4Life
XName
ZoneEdit
Regards,

My current top is EditDNS.net (now owned by Dyn Inc), followed by he.net and then afraid.org. Didn't care too much for the new zoneedit panel, but maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance.

For security purposes, I think you should consider choosing host with known security measures like godaddy, bluehost, justhost and 1and1. There are reviews that will prove that certain host are reliable and have protection. I strongly recommend that you should consider that too in choosing your web host.

Last edited:
@deeplist
everydns.com don't accept new registration anymore.
when u try to register now, it will forward you to dyndns.com now.
only old accounts can still manage the domains under everydns.com

@deeplist
u better remember your login username and password at everydns.com
ur account is very valuable now

by the way, dyndns.com is buying over a lot of DNS hosting service now, then forcing ppl to pay for their service...

Yep, I have my login information. I run my own DNS servers now, but back in the day, everydns was (hands down) the absolute BEST and EASIEST free dns service available.

Back