• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Directory Submission

john33355

hi friends,
I need backlinks to my sites, please anyone tell me simplist, easy way to get back links, any software or website which can do auto submission to directories??? any help will be appreciated.

Regards

Anyway if you need to have work done correctly use your hands. Auto submissions miss lots of good sites which prevent autosubmission

There is a big list of directories at directorycritic.com. I recommend to submit your website to the directories regularly and don´t build too much links in a few days. This way you will achieve better ranking in search engines.

There is a big list of directories at directorycritic.com. I recommend to submit your website to the directories regularly and don´t build too much links in a few days. This way you will achieve better ranking in search engines.

That is truth. I suppose that 100 new links a day will be more then enough.

hi,anyone know how to check you back link?I have submitted my sites to many social bookmark websites and many directories,but the number of back link does not change a little.I do not why.Can you tell my the reason ?Any suggestion will be accepted well.
thank you very much for youe attention.

Back