• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free dedicated sever?

viorab

i was just wondering if there is a service for free dedicated severs ??

just reply if ya no any if not go away :p

No, at least I hope not.
If there was then that host would be losing at least $200+ per month, unless somthing really good would come out of it greatly. Thats only just per server!

Yeah there is...
it's called you can have one on your internet connection at home, or you can pay money for a real one like most people

lol no chance i very much doubt someone would give away a server which cost at least £80 a month to run without making any money

There is a huge difference between shared package and dedicated server. Host can give a shared package of £1 for free not a £99 dedicated server.

viorab said:
i was just wondering if there is a service for free dedicated severs ??
Before we go into details:

What do you want to do with it?
When do you need it?
What specs/other requirements (OS, cp...)?

ingfina said:
Before we go into details:

What do you want to do with it?
When do you need it?
What specs/other requirements (OS, cp...)?

please tell me your just playing with him. There's no way you csn het a free dedicated server, internet isn't free, hardware isn't free, NOTHING IS REALLY FREE nowadays

mr.d1n1 said:
please tell me your just playing with him. There's no way you csn het a free dedicated server, internet isn't free, hardware isn't free, NOTHING IS REALLY FREE nowadays

Well... I remember back in the good ol day of 56 k I could get free internet :D

I really would like to know what he would do with a free dedicated server? If you are going to be running forums, please let me know!

Roj

stuffradio said:
Well... I remember back in the good ol day of 56 k I could get free internet :D

but you paid for the telephone line right?

good times :beer:

Back