• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Dedicated Servers for Your Projects

Natcoweb

Natcoweb.com is giving away FREE dedicated servers configurations starting from:

Pentium Dual Core
RAM 2 GB
Disk Space 2x160 SATA + RAID1
Port 10Mbps

Hurry up! The number of configurations is limited!!!!

Natcoweb reserves the right to choose the projects for free dedicated server hosting.

About Us

With so much overselling and playing with bandwidth and hardware quality in the industry these days, it's hard to find a dedicated and reputable hosting provider. We pride ourselves on providing first-rate services and still being profitable.
Our privately-owned equipment, the network of IP addresses registered to Natcoweb, and direct agreements with the premium bandwidth providers create all the possible conditions for the best performance of clients' projects with Natcoweb.
Another strong point of Natcoweb is flexibility in approaching customer's need and high scalability available for all customers' solutions. We can deliver any server cofiguration provided by Supermicro today.
We monitor our clients' servers even if customers don't order management services from Natcoweb and send alerts in case any need arises.
Whether you are looking for dedicated or colocation hosting services from Natcoweb, we recommend that you take a tour over our datacenter at North Bergen, NJ to make sure your money will be well spent.
http://www.natcoweb.com/tour_over_datacenter.html

Have any questions about the details Natcoweb dedicated specials?

Contact us to get a fast and professional response.

email: sales@natcoweb.com
phone: 1.6462333035

Hi, I would be interested in this,

My project isnt sort of a project, I would like to use your Dedicated Server to start a new trend in the hosting business, FREE VPSs. I

I will place ads on my website for you, and recomend your servers!

If you would like anymore information please email me at mattster@mrhostuk.com or send me a pm!

Thanks, Will be awaiting your reply

Matthew

Last edited:
Hello, I'm very interested in your offer.

I'm thinking to make a big gaming community with gaming servers for people from whole world.
Your ads will be on: Gameservers (HOSTNAME & IN-GAME ADVERTISING), every page on the website and every news on the website (Powered by: Your Banner).

We can have some other agreements too, you can give me your e-mail address or contact me by this e-mail address: marijan95@gmail.com

I'm awaiting your reply hopefully.

Marijan

I think the guy is looking for people with long-term plans and ideas. Not just something you think is a good idea because this opportunity has arrived. Plus you are forgetting one thing, he said the servers, he never listed any control panels. So if you want to make VPS' you might need to fund the costs yourself. If you want to make gaming servers (Which by the way, with that spec of server, isn't likely to work) you will too probably need to fund the panel yourself.

I think you are meant to contact him directly, that's what he asked. You couldn't follow that first rule...

nice :)

i'll need this to build community, and you can placed your banner ;D and only your banner on site which hosted on your dedi

I think you may need an existing site mate, and to start a community you dont need a Dedicated Server, and you will only need to do that when ur website becomes super popular and one banner isnt enough!

I've talked with sir, and you may need to sign a contract with them and also be 18.
I'm not 18 so i just wanted to inform you about this "rules"...

Good Luck, Marijan!

Hello,
thanks for your responses.
Dynesh has told what I couldn't express better myself:
We need people with long-term plans and ideas, and there's also another requirement which is signing the contract
It's essential for us to sign a contract, so we will need valid client's data.
I'll respond to all pms and emails.
Regards,

Back