• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free dating site. Sponsored hosting

Hi!
I'm looking a good sponsored hosting for my new project, a free dating site. I need a good space and BW, Cpanel with subdomains,emails,installers and more. If possible, i need of httpS installed in my account. I add your Host Logotype in my pages, called "spondored by" with a link for your webhosting. If you interested in sponsor me, please reply this thread. Many thanks.

Hi!
I'm looking a good sponsored hosting for my new project, a free dating site. I need a good space and BW, Cpanel with subdomains,emails,installers and more. If possible, i need of httpS installed in my account. I add your Host Logotype in my pages, called "spondored by" with a link for your webhosting. If you interested in sponsor me, please reply this thread. Many thanks.

Can you expand a bit more on what your requirements are?. Specifically for Monthly Transfer and email. Also, is Cpanel absolutely needed?. Because I can convert a cpanel backup into a DA backup if needed.

Sorry, i go be more specific: This project is new. I need a hosting to get started my website. I have the domain and the script. Thanks!

Don't host him guys, he infected my server with a virus once.
The risk is upto you.

Would that not be your problem for allowing him to upload the virus? It is the host's responsibility to maintain his/her server. I don't see a fault in the OP, he may have accidentally uploaded a corrupted file.

Though, I'd like to know what script you will be hosting.

Don't host him guys, he infected my server with a virus once.
The risk is upto you.
You never hosted my site. :shame:
--------------------------------------------------------
Dear friends!
I need ssL ( if possible ). Please, post your offer.
Thanks!

Last edited:
You never hosted my site. :shame:
--------------------------------------------------------
Dear friends!
I need ssL ( if possible ). Please, post your offer.
Thanks!

If you have bought a legitimate SSL certificate, and it is not a self-created one I can provide you with a dedicated IP for $1.50 per month.

If you have bought a legitimate SSL certificate, and it is not a self-created one I can provide you with a dedicated IP for $1.50 per month.

Hey Darksoul!
I need a serious hosting to my serious project. You guarantee me a good uptime, and a minimum of 1year? I'll let the SSL certificate for later.
thank you very much for your offer.

Hey Darksoul!
I need a serious hosting to my serious project. You guarantee me a good uptime, and a minimum of 1year? I'll let the SSL certificate for later.
thank you very much for your offer.

I can as long as you abide by our Terms of Service.

Last edited:
Back