• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cpanel

Darko

i was thinking about have a little free subdomains hosting service, and i was thinking that i might need cpanels to install for the accounts, so the question is, is there, any free cpanels out there, or incredibly cheap ones, lol

Thanks
Darko

i was thinking about have a little free subdomains hosting service, and i was thinking that i might need cpanels to install for the accounts, so the question is, is there, any free cpanels out there, or incredibly cheap ones, lol

If you are planning on buying paid hosting, most hosts will give you access to CPanel. However, if you want to be able to limit bandwidth etc then you should be looking at WHM. :)

We can help you at toxichost.net If any of the plans dont meet your needs send just click the live help button and we will make your account in a minute. We are Online 24/7 and we use cPanel & WHM. Unlimited Features on all our plans.

don't you guys ever read, what the first post, what, are you looking for a fast ads, for yourself, i'm not askin for a host, i'm planin on becoming one, and am loocking for a free cpanel system. dammmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. lol

There is no Free "cPanel". cPanel is the name of a control panel which I think that is what you are looking for.

If you are just buying a reseller for your hosting site than mosts sites provide you with cPanel/WHM which you can distribute to your clients. If you are purchasing a server you can usually purchase a control panel such as Direct Admin, Plesk, or cPanel for a couple extra dollars.

If you are looking for a free control panel to install on a server, VHCS, Zpanel, and Webmin are all good choices.

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

thanks ww-hosting, what i'm lookin for is a free control panel to install on a server, and when i said free cpanel, didn't mean "cpanel", i meant a free control panel

thanks anywayz

Back