• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel Hosting

7trax

Free cPanel Hosting

5 free accounts. Space and Transfer decided upon the content and webstats of your site. English must be your primary language. cPanel 8. PM me or reply to this thread with your website url and email.

because its his primary language and he needs to be able to communicate well with his hostees and be able to determine whether their website is appropraite to his standards

Originally posted by tandoc
because its his primary language and he needs to be able to communicate well with his hostees and be able to determine whether their website is appropraite to his standards

This is wat many people fail to understand. This kinda hosting are for selected people which are SELECTED by the web host, so he will need to view the content. If he doesn't understand French, then he wont be able to review the website.

Choose me, Choose me *waves hand in air*
I am very much interested
email:killahg2@gmail.com
site:killahg.your-sub-domain.com

but one question, does your hosting require posting??

Back