• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cpanel Hosting for first 5 People from reliable 2 year+ hosting company

jgwynne

What are we offering?

Basic Website Hosting

2Gb Disk Space

20Gb Bandwidth (Monthly)

2 FTP Accounts

5 POP3 Email Accounts

2 Mysql Databases

3 Sub Domains

2 Parked Domains

And our Standard Features included in every Hosting account which are:

Cpanel Control panel
Softaculous Script installer
WHMextra
ASSP Anti-spam filter
Varnish Caching
Cloudflare partner

about us

Many years experience in IT Started up as a tech services company and after much request for decent hosting we scuppered to find a solution for our customers unable to find one we made one and have been going for two years +

we use cloud servers for our hosting platform and geographically dispersed dns servers for DNS (one is in the UK the other is in the US and i'm looking for somewhere to place a third)

Great, How do i get it?

very simply go to

https://jgwebhosting.co.uk/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=2

select the Annual (yearly) payement option

use the code: FREEWEBSPACE

for free hosting.

joe

we have had 4 people sign up there's 1 use left on the promotion code

We have also had one or two people setup but flagged for review by maxmind (that's been done now)

everyone who's taken us up on the offer please let me know what you think

joe

First Payment Amount: £0.00GBP
Recurring Amount: £35.00GBP
Next Due Date: 23/09/2012
Billing Cycle: Annually

Good Hosting!well deserved!
:D

Due to the popularity I have extended the promotion to 15 (there are 10 spaces left) After that there will be no more extensions (i didn't think it would be so popular)

the instructions above are still the same and will work for anyone else who wishes to take advantage

joe

So is there an eventual payment required?

i said "Free web hosting" the way whmcs handles billing is great for paying customers.

i will simply delete/mark as paid the invoices when they are generated next year and if i miss anyone send me a ticket i will get it sorted

as i'm sure the few people who have already submitted support tickets will tell you i don't mess around

joe

Also there are a number of people marked as fraud and it's hard to tell which are genuinely fraud and which are just using proxies to hide their identity, but we do use maxmind fraud prevention which uses lots of information and scores the order's likeliness of being a fraud order.

also there are 7 uses left on the coupon code

joe

Website Offline, No Cached Version Available
The website you are trying to access is currently offline. The most likely causes are the server is down for maintenance, there may be a network problem, or the site may be experiencing excessive load.

The site uses CloudFlare in order to help keep it online when the server is down by serving cached copies of pages where they are available. Unfortunately, a cached copy of the page you requested is not available, but you may be able to reach other cached pages on the site.

If you continue to receive this error after you believe the site is back online, you can retry a live version of the site.

Sorry folks.

bad provider had busted up my server and then told me there's nothing we can do.

we used a super san for storage provided by them which had a total power failiure, stupidly they also put the redundant one on the same power feed (which also lost all power)

the power loss caused os failure and data loss on the server

i've moved to another provider and restored backups

as of writing everything is perfectly fine (as far as i know)

joe

p.s

how come i don't get replies to this thread e-mailed to me?

Last edited:
Sorry folks.

bad provider had busted up my server and then told me there's nothing we can do.

we used a super san for storage provided by them which had a total power failiure, stupidly they also put the redundant one on the same power feed (which also lost all power)

the power loss caused os failure and data loss on the server

i've moved to another provider and restored backups

as of writing everything is perfectly fine (as far as i know)

joe

p.s

how come i don't get replies to this thread e-mailed to me?

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions
Messaging & Notification -- Default Thread Subscription Mode:

Hi,

What does that mean?

sorry but i don't understand

金光老大

i've tried a google translation and it says "golden boss"

joe

Hi Joe,
Dont bother it . it just a China forum name. sorry for the chinese wording here. i just to telling him that you're not that guy from that China Forum.

Back