• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel Hosting! Amazing uptime and great support!

2$ a month for 200GB transfer and the "U" word?

Lemme guess, did you just start up your service?

Guys, I'm really sorry about the "Really High Uptime" OVH are rubbish, and detected 'hacking' on our server, so they decided to suspend it to prevent data loss, on Friday night, and there is no technicians there at the weekend.

We indeed did not get hacked, we were testing exploits and trying to test them. Anyone who wasn't able to reach us during that time, please submit a ticket with a link to this thread, and I'll upgrade your package. This shouldn't happen again.

Sorry again!

Guys, I'm really sorry about the "Really High Uptime" OVH are rubbish, and detected 'hacking' on our server, so they decided to suspend it to prevent data loss, on Friday night, and there is no technicians there at the weekend.

We indeed did not get hacked, we were testing exploits and trying to test them. Anyone who wasn't able to reach us during that time, please submit a ticket with a link to this thread, and I'll upgrade your package. This shouldn't happen again.

Sorry again!

Why the heck you do test exploits? If it even get to work it can break up your server.
*Seems like someone isn't paying bills or having cheap hardware*

Hello,

No, I do not have cheap hardware and bills are payed directly via Direct Debit? We had already patched the exploits, but it's because OVH detected them. I'm thinking about moving Datacentre but need somewhere that's very good.

Hello,

No, I do not have cheap hardware and bills are payed directly via Direct Debit? We had already patched the exploits, but it's because OVH detected them. I'm thinking about moving Datacentre but need somewhere that's very good.

Your next post should be "Need reliable reseller" in the paid hosting requests.

I'd prefer not to have a reseller, If I needed one, I could quite easily get a reliable one. But with a reseller you have hardly any control over your clients.

I'd prefer not to have a reseller, If I needed one, I could quite easily get a reliable one. But with a reseller you have hardly any control over your clients.

Reseller, Dedi, VPS,, whatever. Point is you arent getting it done with what you have, and still havent made some sort of ay to rectify it. Staying with what you have is clearly not the correct answer.

I see what you're saying. I think I might start from the bottom, and just work my way up. Rather than jumping straight onto advanced, start as a beginner.

Back