• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cpanel host,

harris24982

hello

i'm looking for reliable free host,

cpanel, able to host 4 domains (i main and 3 add ons) the 3 add on domains are just small simple pages advertising the domains for sale, but may be moved to host sites later depending on what the owner (my friend) decided to do with them

main site will be a simple page and a forum, so size and data wise the whole thing wouldn;t take much, at the moment there on a host with 10240 MB transfer and 500mb space and doing fine (the host just loses my data alot and can never keep the forum up) would like a little more space,

willing to post ads on all sites and forum,

Hello,

I would like to offer you-

500 MB Disk Space
10000 MB Bandwidth
5 All features
Latest Cpanel
Softaculous Auto Installer

Link back required.

If you are interested send an email saleh[at]socheaphost.com

Hello,

Do you require the cPanel brand control panel? I have free hosting available with Direct Admin that will suit your needs beautifully.

Direct Admin control panel.
Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP 5, FFmpeg, Image Magick, phpMyAdmin, webmail, customizable spam protection.
Unlimited domains/subdomains with full DNS control.
Up to 20 e-mail accounts and 10 databases.
Mailing list software included.

Just visit our signup page: http://www.dontgetcaughtwithoutone.com/signup/ [+]

Does your forum and main site really require 10GB data transfer each month? How much data transfer did it use when you last had your website(s) online?

Forums has tons of files, so I guess they will eat a lot of bandwidth, even if the forum is not so popular.

Hey check out our bronze package here Its within your requirements I can up the bandwith with a link back and ads at your footer.

If you still need a host, you are welcome to join our site

We have many plans. look them below.

NOTE: If at any time you run out of bandwidth you can make some post on the forums to get extra space. So your site will never get down.

Plan: Personal
Space: 300 MB
Bandwidth: 100 GB
Control Panel: Cpanel
Features: Unlimted
Cost: Free
PH2?: No
Post before ordering: 3 post

Plan: Expert Plan
Space: 1 GB
Features: Unlimited
PH2?: Yes 10 post monthly
Post before ordering: 10 post

Plan: Advanced Plan
Space: 2 GB
PH2?: Yes 25 post monthly
Post before ordering: 15 Post

Plan: Gold Plan
Space: 5 GB
Cost: 1.99$ monthly
PH2?:Yes 40 post monthly

We promise a 99.9% uptime.

Our quality host: http://qualityserve.tk/
Our forums: http://qualityserve.tk/forums

Thank you and get your quality account today.

Last edited:
Why on earth would you offer 100GB transfer with only 300 MB space? Looks ridiculous.

Also what is the promise you have for the 99.9% uptime? Since you state that, what do you plan to give back to the client?

Why on earth would you offer 100GB transfer with only 300 MB space? Looks ridiculous.

Also what is the promise you have for the 99.9% uptime? Since you state that, what do you plan to give back to the client?

probably he don't dare to put "Unlimited", so he just simply put 100GB

they are doing business with .tk as their main site, it is expected that they close down anyway.
:)

It's Koolhost, who did a branding change. Hence my favorite rant about those because then they get slam-comments for "closing".

Meanwhile by coincidence Oniscorp's offer is also superseded because he did a brand change too, to the new and wonderful Hostalope! :)

Back